X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily Bible Portion (Tuesday)

Daily Bible Portion – 3 of 7
    "AND I APPEARED"

(Weekly Reading>>Exodus 6:2-9:35, Ezekiel 28:25-29:21, Romans 9:14-17, 2 Corinthians 6:14-7:1, Revelation 16)

In the Messianic Era, we will see order being restored back into Yahweh’s house (our hearts) and an assembling of a people called Israel. This is His promise by Covenant to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, that He would restore His people back to His Kingdom ways. This is called the restoration of the House of David. One of the signs of the restoration and the advent of the Messianic Era is that Yahweh’s hidden and scattered people in the nations will start to rebuild by observing the true Sabbath, Yahweh’s true Feast Days and celebrate His New Moon festival (Ezekiel 44:23-24).

Exodus was not just a story of ancient times but is a prophetic vision for us today. The book of Revelation is a reflection of the book of Exodus. When the Apostle John was on the island of Patmos he saw the book of Exodus in prophetic imagery but in a future time frame. That book is called The Revelation of Jesus Christ/Yeshua Ha Mashiach. The plagues John saw and recorded were almost identical to the plagues that were in the Exodus.

The book of Exodus is for believers today, as it holds the revelations of their tomorrow. How we prepare for Yeshua’s return is modeled in the book of Exodus. Egypt is a type of the world system/Olam Hazeh. Yahweh said, ‘Bring out the children of Israel from the land of Egypt according to their divisions.’ It was Moses who led the children of Israel out of captivity and it will be the people who uphold and follow Moses in these last days who will restore David’s fallen tabernacle and will return to dwell with Yeshua in the land (the New Jerusalem).

Isaiah 46:9-10 remember the former things of old; for I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me, declaring the end from the beginning and from ancient times things not yet done, saying, 'My counsel shall stand, and I will accomplish all my purpose,'

On that day I will raise up the tabernacle of David, which has fallen down, and repair its damages; I will raise up its ruins, and rebuild it as in the days of old (Amos 9:11).

So when they[scattered Israelites coming to Jerusalem for Feast of Pentecost] had come together, they asked him, "Lord, will you at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?"(Acts 1:6)

If we hold onto Moses, we hold onto Yeshua, as it was Yeshua who gave the words of the Living Torah to Moses in the desert. Moses did not write down his own words to form Torah. He wrote Yeshua’s words. If we follow those words we too will return to the land of our promise. We must turn back (to Moses) in order to go forward. Yeshua said,

“If you believed[obeyed] Moses, you would believe[obey] me, for he wrote about me. But since you do not believe[obey] what he wrote, how are you going to believe[obey] what I say?" (John 5:46-47).

"Now I want to remind you, although you once fully knew it, that Jesus, who saved a people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe[obey]." (Jude/Judah 1:5)

"There is only One lawgiver and judge, He[Jesus] who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor? (James/Jacob 4:12)

We are told in Revelation 21:12 that the twelve gates into the New Jerusalem have the names of the twelve tribes on them. Is this scripture telling us that after all these generations, where many tribes have in the nations, become an unidentifiable people, that in the end all twelve tribes will in fact emerge intact in their identities as the twelve tribes of Israel?

(A prophetic message yet to be fulfilled) Thus says the Lord GOD:

‘These are the borders by which you shall divide the land as an inheritance among the twelve tribes of Israel. Joseph shall have two portions. You shall inherit it equally with one another; for I raised My hand in an oath to give it to your fathers, and this land shall fall to you as your inheritance’ (Ezekiel 47:13-14).

"So you shall divide this land among you according to the tribes of Israel. You shall allot it as an inheritance for yourselves and for the sojourners who reside among you and have had children among you. They shall be to you as native-born children of Israel. With you they shall be allotted an inheritance among the tribes of Israel. In whatever tribe the sojourner resides, there you shall assign him his inheritance, declares the Lord GOD."(Ezekiel 47:21-23)

Acts 26:7 records the words of Paul/Rabbi Saul in the New Testament/Brit Chadasha, thirty years after Yeshua’s death,

This is the promise our twelve tribes are hoping to see fulfilled as they earnestly serve Yahweh day and night.

Paul’s hope and desire was for us to be a united people who would stand on the promises Yahweh made so long ago – that all twelve tribes will return. This is the time.

"Bring the Israelites out of Egypt by their divisions" (Exodus 6:26).

Yahweh is going to bring us out of our Egypt through the teachings of Moses, as the twelve tribes of Israel in their full divisions. He spoke it and He will do it! (Galatians 3:7, 29)

Jeremiah 16:14-15 "Therefore, behold, the days are coming, declares the LORD, when it shall no longer be said, 'As the LORD lives who brought up the people of Israel out of the land of Egypt,' BUT 'As the LORD lives who brought up the people of Israel out of the north country and out of ALL the countries where he had driven them.' For I will bring them back to their own land that I gave to their fathers."

Faith and Belief

Many religious Jews do not believe that the return of all twelve tribes is possible today. I spoke with a local Rabbi who assured me that it was impossible. Even if God said it, the prophets prophesied it, and Yeshua and Paul preached of the restoration of all twelve tribes, it was simply not doable. He said, “Can you imagine what chaos this would produce in the world today if they did?” Because many Jews have lost faith they no longer believe that the stories in the bible are true. Many of them say large amounts of the book of Genesis and most of the Torah are allegorical. Many Christians debate this also. Due to this liberal reasoning our society has become very corrupt with no morals to guide them. A return to the original pattern given us by Moses is vital for the survival of all Israel as all the covenants of Yahweh are in the Torah – the first five books of Moses: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy.

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth(Psa 119:142), and be turned aside to fables. But you be watchful in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry (2 Timothy 4:3-5).

All the sinners of My people [those believers who choose to turn away from keeping Yahweh’s word] shall die by the sword (Amos 9:10).

When Moses and Aaron were about to stand before a very powerful king, they were given no more and no less faith than any of us have received. It was belief (trust) in Yahweh and not in themselves that made the difference and strengthened their faith. Moses and Aaron put their lives and the lives of all Israel into Yahweh’s hands because they believed in His faithfulness to accomplish what He declared. Many ‘believers’ don’t believe and have not trusted the faith they have been given. Because of this, they are weak and waver at the slightest challenges. Many are in need of an injection of belief to restart and rise to life again. It is essential God’s people take a stand to believe in what He promised. All victories and revivals begin with one ingredient: belief. Since Moses and Aaron trusted Yahweh, they had the confidence and stood unwavering before Pharaoh through all the trials. Great signs and wonders follow those who believe.

We can imagine faith and belief by picturing an air mattress right out of the box. The air mattress is faithless as it lays flat and lifeless. Connect the empty air mattress to an air pump and fill it with air (representing believing/trusting in Yahweh) and the mattress comes to life. Only now is the air mattress useful. This is the same with us; if we do not activate the faith we have been given by trusting and believing God, our faith is dead.

These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may continue to believe in the name of the Son of God (1 John 5:13).

But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him (Hebrews 11:6).

Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works [belief], is dead (James 2:17).

continues tomorrow...
Working...
X