No announcement yet.

Found a Floor Safe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is getting ridiculous open the **** thing already before we start an angry mob!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Keep going man. Is anyone bringing you beers so that you don’t lose focus?

Comment

I would say, someone bought a pretty good safe. Being in the floor, not much chance a fire would do any damage to anything, heat rises. Don't looks like a couple of clowns could break in it while you were on a trip to Wal-Mart. Maybe if you took a week long out of town trip someone might be able to get into that thing. But first they would have to know about it. It would be interesting to know at what point in history that thing was installed. Someone seems to have known what they were doing.

Comment

C’mon Andy Dufrane. Get a good rock hammer

Comment

This was worse/faster than the “red truck thief/not thief I already knew who he was thread”

Dangit get it open

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
              This was worse/faster than the “red truck thief/not thief I already knew who he was thread”

Dangit get it open

It that thread didn’t have OP participation throughout. He could have just left us hanging from the start. Maybe the safe will have some truck keys to a ford.

Comment

While we are waiting what are some of y’alls other safe finds? A tenant once left a cheaper safe in a rental house my dad had. I spent hours beating it open in an excited frenzy. All I found was an empty box for a Rolex and broken marijuana pipe.

Comment

Originally posted by akstigo01 View Post
                  [emoji22]
                  Where are you located? If you're close to DFW, I'll send guys by in the morning with a chop saw and Jack hammer to help you out. Guaranteed to have it out and opened in no more than a couple hours.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by junkmanhunter View Post
                    Where are you located? If you're close to DFW, I'll send guys by in the morning with a chop saw and Jack hammer to help you out. Guaranteed to have it out and opened in no more than a couple hours.

At this point he could start a gofundme and make out like a bandit.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                      Kinda interested in one of these safes now
                      Yep. Next house I build will have 2 of them.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

OP, don't let the guys pressure you, you have updated us as much as possible. It is your's not theirs, don't mess up and fall for peer pressure. Do it your way and save as much as possible..
                        Quit pressuring him, he is doing all he can...
                        We all wanna know whats in side , so chill .. Bunch of arm chair safe crackers... lol
                        Last edited by day0082; 05-13-2019, 11:59 PM. Reason: finishing touch

Comment

Originally posted by day0082 View Post
                          OP, don't let the guys pressure you, you have updated us as much as possible. It is your's not theirs, don't mess up and fall for peer pressure. Do it your way and save as much as possible..
                          Quit pressuring him, he is doing all he can...
                          We all wanna know whats in side , so chill .. Bunch of arm chair safe crackers... lol
                          Don't listen to this guy...

Work faster, we need answers. [emoji16]

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

My brother and I went to an auction one time in Minnesota. There was a square safe there that had something in it, you could lift it and move it around and hear something metal. He had to have it so $200 bought it. We took it back to his shop and cut it open and there was a metal clothes hanger in it. I'm sure someone put it in there just to get more at sale. Lesson learned!

Comment

Originally posted by junkmanhunter View Post

Not DFW unfortunately. Temple

Comment

Working...
                              X