No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whether you believe Ronaldo or Messi is the greatest player in the world, neither could lead their respective teams past the first game of the knock-out round. At least Messi was cordial and congratulated the opposition in victory. Ronaldo acted like a “massengil” and walked off the pitch like a sore-loser.

Not a huge futbol fan, but enjoy watching the best players in the World compete for a golden trophy awarded once every 4 years

Comment

Pretty ugly games today

Comment

Originally posted by Codie View Post
        Pretty ugly games today
        Ugly?

Comment

I think the greatness of world cup soccer was on full display today. For those that dont understand the attraction, just think about the emotions that took place over the course of 2 hours in the France/Argentina game. If you were a fan of Argentina you experienced the low of losing, then the sastifaction of a tie, then the pure joy of a win, then back to a tie, then a drop back to a loss, followed by a late goal which brought back hope, followed by one last chance which was oh so close but just not enough.

That cycle of emotions is just hard to replicate.

Love this game

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Comment

Goal keeper won game for them. Spain should have won that game as they had the ball 74% of the time and had Soain had 9 kicks on goal vs 1 for Russia.

Comment

Russia was playing for PKs. All of the analysts said Spain was the better team but they weren’t today. Supposed to be the biggest upset in a knockout round, ever! Was fun to watch.

Comment

Croatia/Denmark was fun at the end

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
                  Just to keep Dale interested
                  That Russia girl turned into a internet star

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Wasn't on the Green Screen much this weekend but I was watching. Did not see ARG and PORT falling but they were both just out played.

Russia was a heck of an upset as well. Craziness!!

Comment

Go Mexico

Comment

Brazil up 1-0. 10 minutes left

Comment

And just like that Mexico is out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Brazil looked great - Mexico applied some pressure, but nothing crazy

Comment

I used to be a pretty big Neymar Jr. fan but his flopping has gotten out of control. To the point its embarrassing. I don't remember him flopping that bad when he was with Barca. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
                                I used to be a pretty big Neymar Jr. fan but his flopping has gotten out of control. To the point its embarrassing. I don't remember him flopping that bad when he was with Barca. SMH
                                He’s doing some flopping but he’s also been getting hacked more than anyone else in this WC.

Comment

Working...
                                X