Sorry to bother y'all buuuuuut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to bother y'all buuuuuut

My lil guy does it again! He won 1st place in UIL spelling!!!!!! My last thread was just a couple days ago when he got 1st place in the NES spelling bee as a 3rd grader, now he wrecked shop on a district level! Fort bend county in February baby!! [emoji109]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is ahhsum. Theirs sum guys round hear that cood use a spelling lessin or too

Comment

Awe sum as well!!!! Congrats! Wish him the best of success unless he comes against my 3rd grader in Lubbock!
      We planned to practice over the holidays, but didn't and then told our kid to pull out of his class competition, and he did. Today we found out he decided to re-enter at the last minute and won his class. Will test the waters with the school district next week. His *winning* words were pirate and miracle

Comment

Originally posted by tkuehn5410 View Post
        Awe sum as well!!!! Congrats! Wish him the best of success unless he comes against my 3rd grader in Lubbock!
        We planned to practice over the holidays, but didn't and then told our kid to pull out of his class competition, and he did. Today we found out he decided to re-enter at the last minute and won his class. Will test the waters with the school district next week. His *winning* words were pirate and miracle

Awesome! Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
          My lil guy does it again! He won 1st place in UIL spelling!!!!!! My last thread was just a couple days ago when he got 1st place in the NES spelling bee as a 3rd grader, now he wrecked shop on a district level! Fort bend county in February baby!! [emoji109]

Originally posted by tkuehn5410 View Post

The battle of the 3rd graders! lol!

Congrats to both of your kids!

Comment

Awesome! A-W-E-S-O-M-E....awesome

Comment

Very cool. Congratulations to your son.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Man, congrats.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Congratulations big time to your son! That is a lofty accomplishment for the young man. Best of luck as he moves on to the next level.

Comment

Nice! Big congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                        That is ahhsum. Theirs sum guys round hear that cood use a spelling lessin or too
                        Speak of the devil much??

Congrats to both the little spellers!!

Comment

congrats

Comment

Congratulations to him on another win!!! Hope your son is ok after wrecking the shop

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                              Speak of the devil much??

Congrats to both the little spellers!!
                              Shoot I pity a man that can only spell a word one way!

Comment

Working...
                              X