Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
    Keep up the good work buddy
    Hopefully RRagen will get involved again this year!

Comment

I Wreckonize the house in the background of this place. We used to work on it a few years ago in return for management bucks. It was a cool place. Not sure if it sold since then but it used to be something like 260k acres. They leased it out in 30k acre pastures for $1-3 per acre then. It was some rough country. If you look at the old bone collector videos, I noticed a lot of them were filmed on this place. Well at least they were staying at the same camp house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ca$ey View Post
        I Wreckonize the house in the background of this place. We used to work on it a few years ago in return for management bucks. It was a cool place. Not sure if it sold since then but it used to be something like 260k acres. They leased it out in 30k acre pastures for $1-3 per acre then. It was some rough country. If you look at the old bone collector videos, I noticed a lot of them were filmed on this place. Well at least they were staying at the same camp house.

No way I'm hunting in Mexico. Someone shot a cannon ball clean through that dude's face.

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
          Same Columbus lease's that was posted last year
          I think I talked to that guy last year. It was mostly open pasture.

Comment

Comment

[QUOTE=Ca$ey;13093498]I Wreckonize the house in the background of this place. We used to work on it a few years ago in return for management bucks. It was a cool place. Not sure if it sold since then but it used to be something like 260k acres. They leased it out in 30k acre pastures for $1-3 per acre then. It was some rough country. If you look at the old bone collector videos, I noticed a lot of them were filmed on this place. Well at least they were staying at the same camp house.

I just got off the phone with the ranch manager. It all use to be the same ranch but all the siblings have taken over their share of the land so it's broken up into like 5 or 6 different ranches. Looks as if Clay Young leased it at one point. Grear deer with a 50k price tag.

Comment

350 acres in Limestone county

Comment

Originally posted by Da' Hitman View Post
                  Reading these makes me wish i was a LO. I would love to make $72,000/year straight profit with no work required. Just allow hunters access. I made poor life choices clearly lol
                  And this is why you aren't.......clearly explained. You have no clue

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                    Yea I think I talked to this guy last year..said they ran night hog hunts on the properties as well and couldn't guarantee they wouldn't do it during deer season....
                    Don't blame him! His land can do what he wants.

And if you own land costing you $$$$ from pigs, you would do the same if you had no interest in the deer hunting.

I hunt pigs on alot of places at night during deer season, including my own

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post

And if you own land costing you $$$$ from pigs, you would do the same if you had no interest in the deer hunting.

Different story when you lease hunting rights of that property so someone...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post

Nobody said he couldn't, just stated the reason it wasn't the lease for us.

Comment

[quote=DKey88;13093791]
                          Originally posted by Ca$ey View Post

I just got off the phone with the ranch manager. It all use to be the same ranch but all the siblings have taken over their share of the land so it's broken up into like 5 or 6 different ranches. Looks as if Clay Young leased it at one point. Grear deer with a 50k price tag.

Y’all are talking about right rancho Seco. We hunt there currently we have 4 pastures that make up 29k acres. Our owner and his sisters have been splitting it up, he’s losing another 40k when this season closes and guys losing no their spots after being on for years and our owner taking care of all the leasing and hunting operation for his sibilings. Pretty sad deal

Comment

I hunted on the Seco years ago, super nice accommodations and good deer. Still had buddies out there that lost their lease from what I hear. Sad deal

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

tagged

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
                                I hunted on the Seco years ago, super nice accommodations and good deer. Still had buddies out there that lost their lease from what I hear. Sad deal

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
                                Accommodations and the way we are taken care of is the big kicker. Yeah the guys who have lost pastures due to the sibilings all of a sudden wanting to step in is rough. A lot of guys have been on for a number of years and randomly get the plug pulled. Really is a special place though.
                                Last edited by shunter14; 01-13-2018, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X