Muzzy phantom?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muzzy phantom?

I bought these last year and never used them. Went through a couple others last weekend and I am low on heads besides these. When I got them they seemed really long and I was kinda skeptical on how they fly. Anyone use them?

my kid has some and said they don't seem to fly true. Take a few practice shots first

Comment

Originally posted by b.a.saha View Post
      my kid has some and said they don't seem to fly true. Take a few practice shots first

Was thinking about doing it that but didn't wanna dull one in case I could trade someone. I don't doubt they'll tear something up. Just worried about flight.

Comment

I have shot several hogs with them. They fly well for me and blood trails are great.
        Easy to resharpen main blades too.

Comment

Maybe I'll keep them. Was gonna buy some more tomorrow but I have these and a slick trick razor truck and a reg green muzzy left.

Comment

Bought some to take on an Elk hunt one year. Never fired one off at an animal, but flew just fine.

Comment

I think it depends on how well your bow is tuned. If it is tuned well it shouldn't be a problem. I have my wife shooting traditional heads and they fly great for her.

Comment

Working...
              X