First Point Dec 26 - Jan 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Point Dec 26 - Jan 1

Killem All and myself will be down there from Dec. 26th to Jan 1st. I believe there are a couple more TBHer's going to be down there at the same time was wondering who all was going to be in camp.

Should be a great trip!

Not I but would love to join yall next year.Shoot straight and have fun.

Comment

I think my father and I are there from Dec. 28-Jan 2. I'll wear my TBH hat, so you should be able to find me. Our Transmission on our truck went out so I don't know what we are going to drive down there and if we will tow our Samurai or not. See ya'll there.

Comment

Look forward to meeting you Huntinfool. I know that JFrank has a group going Dec. 26-Dec 28th. I will be with Killem All.

Comment

Sounds good. Great to put some faces with the names. Besides your a legend around here, it couldn't hurt to shake your hand

Comment

If anyone has someone back out for any time Dec.26 - Jan 1 please contact me. My cousin is dying to go. I look forward to meeting everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Killem all View Post
              If anyone has someone back out for any time Dec.26 - Jan 1 please contact me. My cousin is dying to go. I look forward to meeting everyone.
              JFrank was trying to sale a spot Dec. 26-Dec 28.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
                Sounds good. Great to put some faces with the names. Besides your a legend around here, it couldn't hurt to shake your hand
                Maybe a legend in my own mind.

Comment

yeah I thought they were taken

Comment

Shayne, have you called Nancy? Make sure to call her and let kher know your interested in a cancellation. Just make sure you have a way to pay her like right now.

Timing should be good for post rut. Perhaps peak rut, but I think it will be closer to post. Find the does and hopefully the bros will follow.

Comment

I talked to Nancy last week. I will try her again.

Comment

No dice on the spot. She did say the deer are moving.

Comment

Sounds like they might be getting ready to rut. Hope they are at the tail end of it when we get there. That will keep them moving and looking for that last hot doe, and if she is in front of your blind...look out.

Comment

Almost time to leave for First Point!

Comment

how did ya'll do?

Comment

Working...
                              X