Oh..... this just happened

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee reportedly held an eight-minute phone conversation last year with Russian radio hosts posing as a Ukrainian politician who promised to provide compromising images of President Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So... he was attempting to collude with Russians.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That limp wristed grin of his has "slap the snot out of me, please" written all over it.

Comment

Not sure there is a Democrat left that does not need to be tried for treason.

Comment

Walton and Johnson played the prank phone call this morning as well as some interviews Schiff gave.....he is 100% nut job.

Comment

Just sad....

Comment

It was so cold this morning I saw a Democrat with both hands in his own pockets!

Comment

I lol'ed at #FullofShiff

Comment

He also is insistant that the Russians put pro 2nd amendment propaganda all over facebook during the election.....to support Americans killing each other with the weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    He also is insistant that the Russians put pro 2nd amendment propaganda all over facebook during the election.....to support Americans killing each other with the weapons.
                    Just more proof that liberalism is a mental illness.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                      Just more proof that liberalism is a mental illness.
                      The ones I personally know..both family and friends of a friend have all had something major happen to them during childhood/early adult hood. They have all had something throw them off kilter in the head.

Comment

Working...
                      X