No announcement yet.

Camera card readers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stealth reader also and you down load the app per instructions given, works great!

Comment

Stealth read definitely works for what it is. I like Moultries card reader also because of the “extension cable” compared to stealth cam

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
        Stealth reader here. Works great
        X1000!
        Originally posted by Sika View Post
        I have a stealth cam reader and a Whitetail’R reader. Both work great except I have to take my case off to use the Stealth cam reader, which is a bit annoying.
        Hey Courtney, just get a cheap 8 pin dock extender

Originally posted by WTucker View Post
        Sika, I had the same problem and you may know this already. Order a short lightning extension cable and you can leave your case on the iPhone.

Originally posted by CSanders View Post
        I use the Apple card reader for my iPad and iPhone it works great with no app needed. It’s a more expensive than others but worth it to me not having to use a separate app.
        The Apple Lightning reader is so old school! The little thumbnails aren’t big enough to see enough detail and in order to view them you have to import ALL the pics on a file. Of course if you import them all you then have to delete all the ones you don’t want to keep and that is a real PITA!
        The Stealth Cam reader allows you to just scroll through and “view” the entire card and just save the pics you want and move on. You aren’t downloading anything like with the Apple reader

Comment

Originally posted by Gherkin05 View Post
          I like the StealthCam card reader. Had it two years with no issues. The application that supports it is easy to use and has some nice features.

I use these all the time. My dad found them on clearance last week in San Angelo at wal mart for 2.25 cents a piece I now have one placed In my can am truck and at home very handy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The Apple Lightning reader is so old school! The little thumbnails aren’t big enough to see enough detail and in order to view them you have to import ALL the pics on a file. Of course if you import them all you then have to delete all the ones you don’t want to keep and that is a real PITA!
            The Stealth Cam reader allows you to just scroll through and “view” the entire card and just save the pics you want and move on. You aren’t downloading anything like with the Apple reader[/QUOTE]

The Apple card reader does exactly what you are describing?? I can scroll through and if I see horns I click the pic until I’ve gone through them all then hit import. After it imports selected pics I erase the card.

Comment

Working...
            X