• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Up

Comment

Prayers Up

Comment

WYAM? Prayers sent for her.

Firefighters from as far as the east coast are coming in. Please Lord keep them safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I read that 10,000 homes are now at risk in the Clear Lake area. Lakeport is burning- my daughter interviewed for a teaching job there a few months ago but it wasn’t offered. God works in strange ways I guess.

Comment

Sent

Comment

Prayer sent

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

My daughter said the air is horrible in Sacramento, and there’s still a steady stream of fire trucks and dozers heading north.

The horror is with the fire fighters going to the Carr fire near Redding, and the one outside Yosemite there are not enough to attack the Lake fire near Clear Lake. Her friend farms an hour north of there, and the air in the valley is tough to breath.

I heard the description that Redding looks like pictures of european cities bombed in WW2.

Lord God, protect the firefighters and residents.

Comment

prayers

Comment

I grew up in Lakeport, been getting scattered reports from friends about homes lost. Last update I had was that it hadn't reached Lakeport proper yet but everything on the west and south outskirts are either gone or very close. Saw video of a friends house burning and then the aftermath the next day as fire crews came through.

GISsurfer lets you surf a nearly endless amount of GIS data. Click a layer in the GIS server's table of contents and that data appears on the map.

Sorry she didn't get the job, Lakeport's the only town in the county I could even recommend for someone sadly.

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
                        I read that 10,000 homes are now at risk in the Clear Lake area. Lakeport is burning- my daughter interviewed for a teaching job there a few months ago but it wasn’t offered. God works in strange ways I guess.

Attached Files

Comment

Prayers sent for all involved in fire fighting and rescue. Also to families affected by wild fires.

Comment

More prayers going up

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

So sad, you will need Kleenex as the onions are strong 😭
                              Prayers sent up for the family especially Mr Bledsoe

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...soe/index.html

Comment

Unbelievable force and fear ... FB link of the fire approaching

https://www.facebook.com/44141688289...9717693064786/

Comment

Working...
                                X