Broadhead Collection/Display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
    Very nice! Is there a Browning Serpentine point in there? You have so many it's hard to tell.

I think I have a couple somewhere. If you need one I'll send it to you...if I can find them lol.
    I have one variation of that head. If you can find it, I'd be happy to trade or pay. Or pay shipping, whatever I need to do. Always looking for new additions.

Comment

Originally posted by BOWtechnicianTX View Post
      I don't have them in. They can be a plain in the butt to slip in and out. Have some pin hole bleeders as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I understand! Great collection. I will look in some of my old stuff and see if I have any old heads. Michael has some found and sent him.

Comment

Very awesome collection.

Comment

Nice collection

Comment

I like it.

Comment

Very nice sir.

Comment

Awesome. What are the stipulations on a head to make it into your collection?

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hellbndr23 View Post
                  Awesome. What are the stipulations on a head to make it into your collection?

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
                  When I first stared it was strictly glue-on's 1980s And down. Then I realized that the newer stuff we use today will be vintage one day. So I guess I collect a little bit of everything now.

Comment

Ok that's pretty awesome.

Are there any particular heads you are looking for? I sold a lot of older heads on tradgang before they started charging for the classifieds, I had a collection but much smaller than the one you displayed.

Comment

Originally posted by stickbowcoop View Post
                      Ok that's pretty awesome.

Are there any particular heads you are looking for? I sold a lot of older heads on tradgang before they started charging for the classifieds, I had a collection but much smaller than the one you displayed.
                      Geeze where to start lol.I have no Roy Case heads, would like to increase my Ben Pearson, browning, groups. Would like to find some of the old Geronimo variations (expensive), and just add some of the harder to find heads. Again those usually bring the big price tags. But I'm open to anything these days. I'll eventually have a separate display. One for modern heads and one for older heads.

Comment

Great collection. The late Glenn Parker had the greatest broadhead collection. Before he died he gave away broadheads to close friends, Jay St.Charles, and the Pope and Young Museum.
                        Glenn had many one of a kind prototypes, and impossible to find heads.

Comment

I had to bring the thread back up as at the time you posted it, I was busy worrying about my own collection (and everything else I own) getting washed away from Hurricane Harvey.

Congratulations to you! You have built a nice collection. The case and heads look great. We'll have to get together again and see if we have any traders for each other.

I recently built a new mechanical case and surprisingly have already filled it up. While I collect everything, I've taken a real focus on the mechanical heads. It's truly amazing how many different ones have been and are continuing to be made.

Keep it up and you'll surely be out of room in no time!!!!!!

Originally posted by Mike Murphey View Post
                          Great collection. The late Glenn Parker had the greatest broadhead collection. Before he died he gave away broadheads to close friends, Jay St.Charles, and the Pope and Young Museum.
                          Glenn had many one of a kind prototypes, and impossible to find heads.
                          Yes he did, it was truly amazing. They say he had a real knack for collecting and the ability to acquire new heads. I was fortunate to acquire a collection from a close friend of his. In it, were several heads from the late Dr Parker's collection. While numerous were duplicates of what I already had, there were several real gems and the others make for great traders!

Congratulations again on the collection bud, it's looking great!

Comment

Nice collection

Comment

MichaelW's man cave (if you can find it) would be the worst place ever to get into a good old western bar fight. Couldn't imagine being thrown against that wall.

Comment

Nice collection must have taken awhile to collect all of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X