Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My stepson (Hunter) was robbed at gun point this morning.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scary times! Be careful

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
      Man you and yours have had a rough week! Glad he was ok.
      Ditto...… Glad he's ok...…….

Comment

Originally posted by bentman View Post
        Was the house empty?

No someone was living there. Hunter never even had time to unbuckle his seat belt. He carries a gun, but this guy had him immediately. I’m just thankful my son realized he was beat, and did was he was told to do.

Comment

Glad he’s ok

Comment

I live in Spring. Please post where it happened.

Comment

Man yall have had a rough week in your family with Corona and robbed for your son's.

Glad he is ok and prayers for your family.

Comment

Dang man. That is horrible.

Glad he is ok and hope they catch the scum bag.

J

Comment

Glad he is ok. Hope the next time this POS pulls something the other side empties a mag in him.

Comment

Originally posted by db@100 View Post
                    I live in Spring. Please post where it happened.

I did in post 7

Comment

Reminds me of the dude here who met a fellow at a park in Houston to sell a 4 wheeler. Dude test drove it off into the wild blue yonder. Gone mustang.....it’s starting. Hey I thought ol Turner told them thugs to stop. ;(

Comment

Glad he is ok. Scary. When I put something for sale on Craigslist I want them to meet me at my house. I know where my guns are besides the one on me. If is am meeting some one at their house I usually go by the address 1st and take a look then continue on, come back and park one house away on either side or across the street. Gives me some space between me and the home.

Comment

That area went to craps the day the first Katrina refugees were bussed in over there. Sorry to hear that happened to him.

Comment

I do ALL transactions at the local police department parking lot. I walk in 15 min before and tell them I'm doing a transaction in their parking lot. If someone refuses to meet me there I don't want to do business with them anyway.

Glad he is ok...

Comment

Dang. That is less than a mile from my office where I am right now...

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                                That area went to craps the day the first Katrina refugees were bussed in over there. Sorry to hear that happened to him.
                                Social engineering, all part of that hope and change doctrine obama was pushing.

Comment

Working...
                                X