Any new ranches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any new ranches?

I was wondering if anyone knows of any new bowhunting ranches that are in operation. It seems like we keep discussing the same ones over and over and was wondering if there is any fresh blood about.

Diamond C is relatively new, and Rocky Ridge is brand new. Both have very favorable write ups about them. Ive hunted Diamond C several times and have had a great time. I'm booked for a hunt at Rocky Ridge the day after Christmas so I don't have any first hand experience with that operation.

Comment

With the fact that just about every time I talk to a buddy that has a catch business he is clearing off another foreclosed ranch, it doesn't shock me that we read about the same places.

Lucky for us in the bowhunting world (bad luck for them) most are high dollar rifle ranches.

Comment

Originally posted by DrenalinJunkie View Post
        With the fact that just about every time I talk to a buddy that has a catch business he is clearing off another foreclosed ranch, it doesn't shock me that we read about the same places.

Lucky for us in the bowhunting world (bad luck for them) most are high dollar rifle ranches.
        In this case it pays to be a bowhunter!

Comment

look us up.

Comment

I second the Diamond C!! and they are a site sponsor!!!

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X