Another report on DB Hunting ranch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another report on DB Hunting ranch!

Well they did it again. they sent me home a happy camper. tuesday morning i went to the stand and was covered by about 30 hogs. hogs moved out and all sorts of deer came in. i decided to harvest a fallow that came out. he presented a good shot and i took it. double lung. as i was trying to find my fallow a 300 pound hog started to posture and pop his teeth. ive been charged before and it wasnt a pleasant experiance. i dropped to a knee and let the hog have it. dropped him in his tracks. i was picked up around 0930. had the fallow and hog in the cooler by 1100. ate lunch.

now i came to take a blackbuck. we drove and spot and stalked for about an hour. we found my buck on the back fence line. sneaked up and the deer started to run towards us at full speed. i had to take a running toward shot at about 100 yards. the shot was true. sorry this is a rifle hunt. i may never be able to hunt a blackbuck again and wanted to give myself every advantage.

i then spent the rest of the hunt with my 10 year old brother and watched him take a red stag.

i love db hunting ranch jake and danny are hard workers and will do everything to get you on animals.
    sorry no pics it said i didnt have a security token or something. my avitar is the blackbuck

congrats on the hunt!

Comment

what does the price list look like for this ranch, congrats on the animals

Comment

there very resonable....go to dbhuntingranch.net

Comment

Nice BB. Congrats!

Comment

Glad you had a great time! I love those guys!

Comment

set up an account if yall want to check it out

Comment

Awesome! Beautiful blackbuck!

Comment

Thats what I want... a mature BLACKbuck. Not a brown blackbuck. I dont care how long his horns are as long as he is black!

Comment

Thats what i said skeeter. Next on my list as a Axis like on your avitar...

Comment

rocky ridge ranch only charges 650 for two days for any blackbuck axis fallow sika buck or doe you choose what u want

Comment

Working...
                      X