DEAL ALERT. Food plot seed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DEAL ALERT. Food plot seed.

Just dropped by tractor supply oh a hunch. All food plot seed was about 90% off! I just picked up ten bags of throw and grow extreme with radish for 1.89 per 4 lb bag. Originally was 18.99. Also got five bags of 5 lb forage oat mix with some rye and brassica for the same price. I'm going to throw a little of this with my cowpea and soybean mixture. Go hit up tractor supply!

Thanks...I will go check tomor.

Comment

There's a bunch in San Angelo different brands and mixes up to about 6$. Some food plot fertilizer as well

Comment

Are those for fall planing or spring/summer?

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
          Are those for fall planing or spring/summer?
          Fall planting....and mostly rye grass in those throw and grow mixes.

Comment

First off, there's not just throw and grow clearanced... there's like 4 or 5 different brands clearanced at my store here in san angelo.

second, not all the throw and grows are fall planting. the stuff i got says it's a spring mix. it may be mainly rye, but you can distinctively see rye, chickoree and radish seeds in the bag.

but for 2$ a bag, it makes a quick ground cover!

Comment

Question - There's no tractor supply near me, but there is a walmart. If I print the prices for the TNG off of Tractor Supply's website, Walmart will price match it, right?

Comment

no idea on that buddy... worth a shot. wal mart is pretty hit and miss on price matching clearance items. not sure if it's even advertised at tractor supply on their website?

Comment

Working...
                X