DeerView Windows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DeerView Windows

I was wondering if anyone has purchased windows from Deerview Window Company. My buddy has some of their clear windows and I really like them, but I'm interested if anyone has purchased any of their tinted or "gray" windows. I want to know if they are worth the extra cost and if they are so dark that you have to open them at dawn and dusk.

Anyone have any feedback on tinted windows in general?

Thanks!

The "gray" seems to be very lightly tinted. Not an issue really with seeing out, but mine are usually open anyways. I think its worth it.

Comment

I did the tent, and also had them put camo screens on them. I can see perfectly through them. The screen takes all the glare off the glass.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow, that camo net looks pretty sharp. And there's no issues seeing out? May have to get that....

Comment

camo looks great, i made about a $500 order with them about two months ago, told them what i wanted, and it was ready to pick up 3 days later. Seemed like good service to me.

Comment

I have them and love them. Also there doors are really nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Cawnlu View Post
              Wow, that camo net looks pretty sharp. And there's no issues seeing out? May have to get that....
              Not really, also I pend camo netting between the windows and the outside so when I open them it always looks the same.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	47B252EB-F84C-474B-85FD-0C0A135E7B25.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.4 KB
ID:	24548148

Go with the deluxe tinted windows. It’s worth the extra money

Comment

Love the camo netting. I don’t think that was an option when I purchased my deerview windows.

I bought the gray tinted ones and like them a lot. They are definitely dark enough to keep,out prying eyes. I see just fine at dusk and dawn. Wait to take delivery of the windows to validate their size before roughing in your openings. The dimensions on the website were off just enough for their standard dimensional windows that I had to rebuild my openings when they arrived.

Also note that the door is very nice but with an unusually large gap between the bottom of the door and the bottom edge of the extruded aluminum frame. It’s was something like 2 1/2 inches. I had to make a custom threshold to fill that large gap. Didn’t really make sense to me why they would have such a large gap when the standard is an inch or less.

Soooo. They make a good durable product but the dimensions of the windows being off combined with the issue with the door, I would have to give them 3.5 stars.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X