Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new player enters the arena...

Godspeed ma'am

Marjorie Taylor Greene Will Introduce Articles Of Impeachment Against Biden* On January 21st…

“I would like to announce on behalf of the American people, we have to make sure our leaders are held accountable, we cannot have a president of the United States who is willing to abuse the power of the office of the presidency and be easily bought off by foreign governments, foreign Chinese energy companies, Ukrainian energy companies, so on Jan. 21, I will be filing articles of impeachment on Joe Biden,” Greene told Newsmax’s Greg Kelly.

come on man.....she's a dog faced pony soldier

Comment

Just usher in Harris and let the Dems blame the republicans for it. I'm sure Pelosi and Schumer will be all for it. They are trying to figure out how to tactfully push him out. Now they don't have to.

Remember - Harris was one of the first dems to drop out of the primaries and was one of the least popular on that party's platform.

Comment

If Harris becomes President, does Nancy automatically become VP? How does that all work??

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
          Just usher in Harris and let the Dems blame the republicans for it. I'm sure Pelosi and Schumer will be all for it. They are trying to figure out how to tactfully push him out. Now they don't have to.

Remember - Harris was one of the first dems to drop out of the primaries and was one of the least popular on that party's platform.
          Or all part of the great Oz's master plan......I really think this whole thing was planned a played out a long time ago knowing the election could be manipulated in whatever fashion necessary. I've never been a real conspiracy guy but boy I am now. The massive Trump rallies, flags all over the nation, Biden couldn't fill a phone booth with people and somehow a landslide victory with states carried by Democrat run cities with record voter turnouts....or at least ballots cast....no wonder he didn't campaign and neither Pelosi or Schumer ever acted concerned over a Trump victory they already knew there was no chance of that happening.

Comment

Originally posted by blackfoot1 View Post
            If Harris becomes President, does Nancy automatically become VP? How does that all work??
            No, Kumala names a new VP, or at least whoever she's been told to pick.

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
              No, Kumala names a new VP, or at least whoever she's been told to pick.
              I’m picturing Mike O or Oprah.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudcatz View Post
                I’m picturing Mike O or Oprah.
                I think Okra is out but mikey O might be a runner.......

Comment

Working...
                X