Looking for steer for HLSR 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for steer for HLSR 2020

My son caught at the calf scramble this year so we’re looking for a steer for next year. We’ve been showing pigs but this will be our first year for a steer. Looking for contacts for a steer or any other tips. We haven’t settled on a breed, depends on what we find.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought you had to get a heifer

Comment

You would be doing yourself an injustice if you do not contact the folks at L. Chachere Cattle Co. In Dayton

936-641-3829

Great show cattle....seems like they win or at least place in every show they enter.

I've known the wife of the owner since we were in elementary school. They are AWESOME people

I can also talk to my buddy Felton Brackin when I'm at his place this weekend. He owns Brackin Cattle Co.

Comment

Thanks
        I’ll Give them a call tomorrow. May go look at some Saturday in Brenham, if it works out I could make a road trip over to Dayton.

Comment

Tony Austin in Weatherford texas area

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a friend who sells a couple per year. Short horns. They just won something hat hlsr but cant remember what exactly. Very small operation but have 2 steers I believe that were just born.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Janssen Beefmasters

Comment

What kind of cattle? I have a friend that raises brahman show cattle. They seem to win alot. My youngest daughters boyfriend caught in Ft. Worth, San Antonio, and Houston. I know it sure helped their budget. Congrats to your son.

-john

Comment

Comment

My family has some real nice F1 brafords or herefords that may fit your needs. Brahmans out of JD Hudgins Ranch and the Herefords are from the Brite Ranch. Shoot me a PM if you are interested and I can get you in touch with my grandfather, the ranch is by Columbus so not far from Houston.

Here is a thread with some pictures of some of the cattle https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...hlight=braford
                    Last edited by yotethumper; 03-22-2019, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Established in 1998, Tusa Show Cattle is committed to providing quality livestock and service while building a personable relationship with our clients.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy D Mercer View Post

I second Tusa. Great people who have been in the show cattle business a long time

Comment

Working...
                        X