Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snake problem

I would have lost my man card.

Light it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Comment

I would have turned on the grill no doubt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Was this in Florida? Seems like something that would happen in Florida.

Comment

Some folks might say she has a pair!

Comment

She's tougher than I am.

Comment

The Florida headline - “Grandma chokes to large snakes into her box, While cooking”

Comment

Well he was certainly being brave , handling the lid .............but not saying I could do as she did !!

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
                  Was this in Florida? Seems like something that would happen in Florida.
                  Australia I think. Those were carpet pythons and those people didn't talk like they lived in Florida so Australia is my guess.

Comment

When we lived in Australia and these , if it was a Carpet Python , were kinda like Black Snakes here ; they were everywhere . The largest we encountered was a 10' - 12' footer . We heard something on the roof and when I went outside to look it came down onto the patio and chased me off - they are intimidating .

Funny thing about Australia is they have several of The World's Most Poison snakes but it was my understanding it was illegal to kill them ; you call a service that relocates them .

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                      Australia I think. Those were carpet pythons and those people didn't talk like they lived in Florida so Australia is my guess.
                      Watched it at work with no sound the first time haha

Comment

Working...
                      X