Welcome Ed “Mainer” to the fire!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Ed “Mainer” to the fire!

As it reads above. I “met” Ed in 2011 when I was preparing to hunt antelope in Wyoming. We have remained fast email friends and have exchanged pictures of our hunts since.

Eds a true outdoorsman and has at least a turkey slam under his belt and is a moose, antelope, and mule deer killing fool!

He has drawn an Arizona archery tag for elk and I convinced him to join us for tips, tactics, and general BS from good Texans and a few outsiders.

Welcome Ed “Mainer”!

Welcome Ed. Any friend of SwampRangers is probably a pretty good guy. Unless the hunt y'all met on was his infamous "Brokeback Mountain" experience he talks of so fondly.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
      Welcome Ed. Any friend of SwampRangers is probably a pretty good guy. Unless the hunt y'all met on was his infamous "Brokeback Mountain" experience he talks of so fondly.
      “I can’t quit you Curt” (and Chew also)

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Is he from Miaine?

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
            Is he from Miaine?
            Thats where he stays fosho...been trying to get me to come hunt a Moose for years

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
              Thats where he stays fosho...been trying to get me to come hunt a Moose for years
              Go for it, just go with a big group! On one of the last days of my AT hike the trail let out into a camp that was a moose hunter check station. I hung around long enough to see two come in on trailers . Yes, trailers! These beasts were not in the back of the pick up truck if you know what I mean! They are huge! One group had one shooting permit and about 20 people in the group that helped load and butcher after the shooter shot. Was real good group of people and they did it every year.

Comment

Welcome to our fire, Ed!

Comment

Welcome to the fire Ed!

Comment

Welcome to the fire Ed. I'll be in Maine for a bear hunt the last of August.

Comment

TTt

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Working...
                        X