Need a laptop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a laptop

And not an IT savy kind of guy. Who's leading the pack when it comes to them? Any recommendations in the under a grand catagory?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
    And not an IT savy kind of guy. Who's leading the pack when it comes to them? Any recommendations in the under a grand catagory?

Are you in college station?

I went to the pawn shops and bought a used MacBook about a month ago. Cost $700 but I have an i7 and 16gb ram. More than I'll ever need. Shouldn't have to buy a computer for another 4 years or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Now's the time to buy for sure. Check Walmart, Best Buy for all kinds of black Friday deals. Hard to beat HP.

What are you needing it for? I'm guessing just general use and web surfing, not gaming?

Comment

Originally posted by AgBass01 View Post
        Now's the time to buy for sure. Check Walmart, Best Buy for all kinds of black Friday deals. Hard to beat HP.

What are you needing it for? I'm guessing just general use and web surfing, not gaming?
        That's correct. Just general use.

Comment

For general use, I go with $300 Asus or ACER from Best Buy. Make sure it has HDMI out so you can plug it into your big TV if you want. Black friday deals will be even lower as mentioned before.

At less than $300, keep your data backed-up and the laptop is a cheap disposable. You can buy three of them for under a grand.

Comment

Walmart is going to have a HP bundle with a backpack for $399 for black Friday, but the nice thing about Walmart is all prices are valid online starting tonight at midnight. I was looking at this one for the wife.

Comment

Working...
            X