Dang wind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang wind

Finally got a Saturday off and its gale force winds. Debating on getting up and going or turning alarm off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go!

Comment

Go get him!

Comment

It's blowing hard up here in the panhandle. I though my camper was going to get blown over.

Comment

Windy here too but I'm going.

Comment

I’m laying here listening to it. Doesn’t sound too promising! I’m just going to drive down in front of the house and sit in the truck for a while I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
              Windy here too but I'm going.

Yea, im going. If nothing else i can sleep in ground blind[emoji23]

Comment

I'm way down hill off the road in a bottom so it's not near as windy as it was at camp. We shall see what happens.

Comment

Its 30 mph with 45 mph gusts in Childress. It was so bad u had to lower my pop up camper because I was scared of the canvas getting tore up.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Comment

Im in the blind. Down near a creek bottom so not as bad as up the hill but these trees are howling.

Comment

Dang wind

I'm 25' up a tree trying not to get motion sickness. Hunt when you can!
                      Last edited by UncleBubba; 11-18-2017, 06:26 AM.

Comment

My kite crumpled and crashed. Man its howling in Seymour.

Comment

Windy here in San Augustin but not gonna see anything at camp. May not see anything today but u don't know if ur not in stand or blind.

Comment

Weather

I always see post about, heat, wind, fog, and other not so ideal hunting conditions. But I shot a 160 10 last year when it was 94 and the neighbor was playing basketball listening to rap about 75 yards away. Also missed a giant in 40 mph winds last year in Kansas. Gotta get in it to have a chance and the deer still have to do deer stuff. They don't just lay down, especially this time of year.

Comment

I’m up and smoking a brisket, I’d go hunting over sleeping any day!

Comment

Working...
                              X