Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas Dall 34"+ Anyone know where to look?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nothinbutwelves View Post
    Cant go wrong with Buff either, just his company alone is worth 4 " on each side,

Even better. Means I might actually have a chance at the SCI Record Book haha. No really though I am excited, have heard nothing but good things and I am told alot that just being to hang out with Buff is worth the day fee haha

Comment

Originally posted by nothinbutwelves View Post
      Cant go wrong with Buff either, just his company alone is worth 4 " on each side,
      That's greatness

Comment

Originally posted by Tattooed Hunter View Post
        Even better. Means I might actually have a chance at the SCI Record Book haha. No really though I am excited, have heard nothing but good things and I am told alot that just being to hang out with Buff is worth the day fee haha
        Just left Big Oak. You are in for a treat. Saw the Dall you are after, he is a stud. Good luck on your hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by smb250 View Post
          Just left Big Oak. You are in for a treat. Saw the Dall you are after, he is a stud. Good luck on your hunt.
          Thanks bud. Hopefully I can get him, I am ready to lay him down. It has been a dream of mine for years to get a dall that size. I am too excited lol Hopefully you had good luck?

Comment

When are you going. I am really excited to see the pictures of this stud (the ram). I bet you are in for a great time!

Comment

Originally posted by ChadMR82 View Post
              When are you going. I am really excited to see the pictures of this stud (the ram). I bet you are in for a great time!

Awww man, I thought you were calling me a stud for a second. I would have accepted that compliment. Oh well...haha. We are headed out there tomorrow. We are going to mix things up and video the hunts. I hope it is not as easy as most ram hunts. We might need to let Buff's grandson loose on them before we start chasing them haha

Comment

Originally posted by Tattooed Hunter View Post
                Awww man, I thought you were calling me a stud for a second. I would have accepted that compliment. Oh well...haha. We are headed out there tomorrow. We are going to mix things up and video the hunts. I hope it is not as easy as most ram hunts. We might need to let Buff's grandson loose on them before we start chasing them haha
                I thought you were coming Friday?

Grandson worked them over Sunday

Comment

Come on work day hurry up and end, I am too excited to work!!!! Someone come kidnap me and take me to big oak?!?!

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

Curious myself, did you get a shot?

Comment

Originally posted by txdhunter29 View Post
                        Any updates?
                        Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
                        Curious myself, did you get a shot?
                        Look here...

Comment

I was at Quarto B Ranch from March 12th 2014 through the 14th and they had some Texas Dalls sheep from 30" to 36"

Comment

Texas Dalls

Yes Quatro B Ranch Has some nice Dalls running around still. I took this 34" Stud back on March 28th there.

Last edited by KILLERMILLER; 04-30-2014, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X