14-15 year old buck goes down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texas shag View Post
    Guys he has checked out. We likely lost a good member to this website today. You may say thin skinned, I would say he is trying to interact with good people and doesn’t want to put up with Juvenile and negative behavior. Please try to remember the golden rule before you post in the future.
    Shame!!

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
      I would love to see pics of a 14 yr old deer. I think you should get your panties out of a wad and put your pics back up. Quite worrying about what people say.

With that said, you can't come here with that kind of claim and not expect to be asked for proof.
      If I said I killed a black panther, took a picture of a world record, touched Jessica beils butt, or anything else unbelievable, I would show up with proof. I would not show up making unbelievable claims, without expecting someone to want proof. Grow up, we are adults here.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
      Makes sense to me...

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
        He threw a fit there too lol
        I didn't take it as a fit. To each his own. TBH becoming FB!

Comment

Originally posted by texas shag View Post
          Guys he has checked out. We likely lost a good member to this website today. You may say thin skinned, I would say he is trying to interact with good people and doesn’t want to put up with Juvenile and negative behavior. Please try to remember the golden rule before you post in the future.
          X2

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
            I didn't take it as a fit. To each his own. TBH becoming FB!
            Fair enough. I’m just glad Clark got his Christmas bonus. Even if he did burn the turkey.

Comment

Exactly what is wrong with today’s society...everyone gets offended.

Comment

Why does he have to prove anything? I saw the pics when he first put them up and to me it was very, very likely that it was the same buck. It looked like the same buck from 2007 to 2017 only 10 years older. I wish he would not have pulled it like that, but I can definitely see where he is coming from. What do you guys want, a pic of the deer every year from 2007 to 2017? He may not have that handy. Maybe some of the other guys on the ranch he hunts have possession of the pics. Anyway, wish it would not have gone south so quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Kdog View Post
                  Why does he have to prove anything? I saw the pics when he first put them up and to me it was very, very likely that it was the same buck. It looked like the same buck from 2007 to 2017 only 10 years older. I wish he would not have pulled it like that, but I can definitely see where he is coming from. What do you guys want, a pic of the deer every year from 2007 to 2017? He may not have that handy. Maybe some of the other guys on the ranch he hunts have possession of the pics. Anyway, wish it would not have gone south so quickly.
                  Where did the pics go?

Comment

Originally posted by Kdog View Post
                    This^^^^ I'm out bow hunting facebook friends!

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
                      Exactly what is wrong with today’s society...everyone gets offended.
                      that can be a problem. A bigger problem is everybody thinks whatever comes into their brain should come out of their mouth. Nobody has any tact anymore.

Comment

In for pics of Jessica's but

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                          Yep ^^^^^ TBH moving in the wrong direction IMO! Carry on.
                          Agreed
                          The folks around here that get the most respect are the same folks that tend to only have smart azz things to say.

Comment

I swear some guys just need to learn to read the thread and keep their comments silent. It would have been nice to read this thread and enjoy some pics, but no!

Jerks, I swear

Comment

What if someone said (170” 8 point goes down) and posts a pic and someone comments hummm disagreeing the deer is 170 and the OP deletes the pic? I’m not seeing anything different from that scenario to this one. Someone is going to have a opinion on it... get over it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                                Agreed
                                The folks around here that get the most respect are the same folks that tend to only have smart azz things to say.
                                Yes sir.

Comment

Working...
                                X