Official Outdoor Griddle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dpg481 View Post
    Has anyone added a high pressure regulator to the table top griddle. It has the same issue my 36'' does with the wind giving me h*ll. I have added the hose to attach it to the bigger bottles, but I am having a hard time finding one with a hi pressure regulator. I called the local propane company and they had no idea about what I was talking about.
    Amazon's Choice
    Product Details
    See Size Options
    DozyAnt 4 Feet High Pressure Propane 0-20 PSI Adjustable Regulator with 4FT QCC1/Type1 Hose - Fits for Propane Burner Turkey Fryer Smoker and More Appliances - CSA Certified

Just put this one on last night and briefly tried it out. Seems to throw some heat! Someone posted a link to this one a few pages back and it is the one I got. My stock regulator just crapped the bed after a couple months of use and wouldn't work? Grill would light but go right out.
    Last edited by LWC; 12-06-2017, 03:20 PM.

Comment

This dang thread is making me want to spend more money.... dang it

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
        Amazon's Choice
        Product Details
        See Size Options
        DozyAnt 4 Feet High Pressure Propane 0-20 PSI Adjustable Regulator with 4FT QCC1/Type1 Hose - Fits for Propane Burner Turkey Fryer Smoker and More Appliances - CSA Certified

Just put this one on last night and briefly tried it out. Seems to throw some heat! Someone posted a link to this one a few pages back and it is the one I got. My stock regulator just crapped the bed after a couple months of use and wouldn't work? Grill would light but go right out.
        I have this type of high pressure hose for my 36'' griddle, but my table top camp model is set up to take the small throw away green bottles. I have the big tank conversion hose for it, but it does not have hi pressure valve to add more fuel.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
          Amazon's Choice
          Product Details
          See Size Options

Is there such a thing for natural gas? I converted mine when I built my outdoor kitchen.

Comment

Venison burgers tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Those that have replaced regulator to get more power.... any issues with burners handling the extra heat?

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                This dang thread is making me want to spend more money.... dang it
                Made me do it too. It's well worth the money...

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                  Those that have replaced regulator to get more power.... any issues with burners handling the extra heat?

Burners have worked just fine. No issues at all.

Comment

Encore performance tonight!

These venison burgers are the best I've ever eaten

Comment

Drooooooool

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

I wanna see some good pics and new recipes coming in over the holidays.

Comment

Originally posted by IDFWU View Post
                          I wanna see some good pics and new recipes coming in over the holidays.

How about chicken and shrimp stir fry?

Desiree Ruberti-Dukes

Comment

there we go

Comment

the Panda Express Orange Chicken sauce you can buy at the grocery store on some chicken and fried rice last night was amazing. I recommend giving it a try!

Comment

Dang Jeff, you could make a livin' with that griddle! You sir are a genuine culinary artist! That plate of stir fry makes me want to lick my screen!

Comment

Working...
                                X