Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dos & Don'ts of the Chandeleur Islands!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brunner View Post
    Anyone ever taken a cast net and caught live mullet or mud minnows? What's been your experience with that? Worth it or just throw plastic? Anyone taken dead bait like dead shrimp, cut mullet, or sardines?
    Yes bring a net! I tore them up on live bait!

Comment

I am really wanting to catch a 5 foot plus shark on top water tackle. Is that a possibility?
      I had one crush a Top Dog

Comment

I would alternate drinking water and powerade mixed in with the adult beverages

Hydration is very important

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
          I would alternate drinking water and powerade mixed in with the adult beverages

Hydration is very important

That's my plan

Comment

If throwing a cast net were most of y'all catching piggies and mullet?

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Keep the tips and comments coming

Comment

good sunscreen

Comment

Ear plugs in case you have to sleep with people who snore. We were so tired of fishing on the second day the snoring got almost unbearable.

Comment

I'd change the popping cork color to something orange or red. Yellow will be very hard to see after having sun glare in your eyes all day. Doesn't matter how good your glasses are, yellow will be nearly impossible to see after a while. Yellow works very well in low light times.

Comment

Originally posted by spliffnwesson View Post
                        I'd change the popping cork color to something orange or red. Yellow will be very hard to see after having sun glare in your eyes all day. Doesn't matter how good your glasses are, yellow will be nearly impossible to see after a while. Yellow works very well in low light times.

Good to know

Comment

Do we go by Louisiana or Mississippi Fish Regulations?

Comment

Anyone knows which state limit regulations are under?

Comment

I would think that it would be decide based on where you launch from. I know here on Sabine lake I can keep Louisiana limits as long as I launch in Louisiana and have a Louisiana license. If I launch in Texas then its Texas limits.

Comment

call or email your guide , he will point you in the right direction

Comment

Working...
                                X