THE Official Twin Buttes Reservoir Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by birddogem301 View Post
    Well guys. My season is over at TBR. It was a fun season. Tagged out. Merry Christmas to all on TBH and hope next year brings all a better more prosperous year. JD congrats on the new edition to the family. Any plans on adding a new hunter to family??? Happy new year as well. Can’t wait for next year.[emoji1018][emoji1018]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where are the pics?!?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Heck yea brother! Congrats and merry Christmas!

Comment

One more tag to fill. Leaving to New Mexico unit 16 for my archery mule deer hunt. Leaving New Year’s Eve for about 6 days

Comment

THE Official Twin Buttes Reservoir Thread

Awesome bro!!! Keep us posted on the Mulie Hunt!!! Charlie will be trained in the ways of TBR like I was and will know it like the back her hand.... but for now we are focusing on just her holding her own bottle...

Comment

Originally posted by JDVerfurth View Post
                You trying to knock one down in the fall season of spring season?

I can get you set-up in the spring and show you a few honey holes.

Hey I appreciate it. I'll be there in the spring, opening week all week long unless I tag out early.

Comment

Can anyone give me some hints on where to park and how to get into area 5? Been skunked all season in 1 and 3, time to try something different!

Comment

Finished up the year, first buck I successfully killed with my bow. Best part was it’s the same deer I hit before thanksgiving and spent 10 hours tracking to come up empty handed. Gonna European mount it so I’ll be sure to follow up on how that turns out.

Comment

Wow! Nicely done! That's a good feeling.

Comment

Congrats great buck

Comment

Congrats.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats, looking to get out there this weekend to close the deal on one I have been chasing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bzak View Post
                              Finished up the year, first buck I successfully killed with my bow. Best part was it’s the same deer I hit before thanksgiving and spent 10 hours tracking to come up empty handed. Gonna European mount it so I’ll be sure to follow up on how that turns out.

Congrats on a nice buck!! Even sweeter no know it’s a buck you had shot once before. Awesome!!

Comment

Got me one Saturday night. Not the biggest we saw but this late in season he was good enough. Had him come out right at 5:50pm after not seeing anything all day. He presented a good quartering away shot and I took it with only a couple minutes of light left. Caught both lungs and he piled up at about 50yds. Pic shows entrance looking a little back but exit was at back edge of offside leg. Aged him at 3.5 and he field dressed at 118 lbs.

Both main beams and brow tines broken so this guy was a fighter.

Guess my TBR season is done.

Comment

Working...
                                X