Bloodless (urine) drag for bucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloodless (urine) drag for bucks?

I had the weird conversation with my SIL asking for her used tampons...she said "cool". Super sweet! (I had a friend tell me she was attacked by a buck while on her period and peeing in the woods. Okay...between her and TBH stories...Ill give it a whirl.)

However my SIL said "wouldnt it be better to use a tampon during the middle of the cycle when the hormones are the greatest?" I said she might be right but that females dont usually walk around with tampons when theyre not bleeding. "Makes sense". Then it got me wondering....

What if she is right? Will a mid-cycle (when most fertile) female urine soaked tampon do the same or better than a blood soaked end of period tampon?

I have a mother, wife, sister, 2 SIL's and 2 daughters and have never considered having this conversation with any of them. Good luck with your research.

Comment

Awkward

Comment

Well you're right about the weird conversation part!

Comment

NOT a normal conversation/situation. I can't figure out who's more odd: you or your SIL!

Comment

What ?

Comment

Nope, nope and nope! Beyond awkward.

Comment

I've officially seen everything. Why don't you do the research and get back with us

Comment

TBH never ceases to amaze me.

Was your brother there during this conversation? Just curious.

Comment

Gotta love your enthusiasm...but ****!

Comment

In this case- 'pics or it didn't happen' doesn't apply. Spare us, reading that was bad enough.

Comment

I peed on a fresh buck scrape...it went from 18" tall to 3ft tall. Say what you will.

Ive got super cool SILs. Im not asking my BILs to pee or bleed on a tampon.

Comment

I can see I now.... for sale on the shelves at Walmart.

"The BEST buck sent in the world!!!"

Not sure how the package would look but I can only imagine.

Comment

You were right about the weird part.... and the fact that she was cool with is just as weird.
                            I want to kill a big buck just as much as the next guy but **** sure aint willing to go that far!

Comment

Nasty!!!! I'll stick with bottled doe p.

Comment

Working...
                              X