• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

That's a heck of a deal ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
        I think it will go back up but not to the level that peaked. I'm considering buying some myself.

But what do I know? I could have bought in at around $19 to $20 when I first learned about it.
        Yeah same here. A buddy of mine threw a few thousand at it when it was really low. I considered it but decided not to. Really wish I would have.

I think I'm just going to sit this one out and keep on with my mutual funds.

Not really sure what top think. I researched it alot about 13-14 months ago. Haven't really done much reading on it in the last few months.

Ike

Comment

$3.50 for a hundred plastic pennies? Thats just beautiful!

Comment

MtGox, a primary bit coin exchange, just declared bankruptcy. I don't think bit coins will go away, but they are still in their infancy and don't yet offer day-to-day advantages over hard currency.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
              LOL! I got a great deal! I got 100 real ones for a dollar.

Comment

Bitcoin firm CEO found dead in suspected suicide...

Comment

I lost all mine when the Silk Road was shut down...

Comment

I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a cheeseburger today.....

Comment

Originally posted by blacksunshine View Post
                      Bitcoin firm CEO found dead in suspected suicide...
                      http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2014/03/...ected-suicide/
                      When a CEO kills themselves you pretty much know the deal is bunk. Virtual money may make sense at some point but not right now.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffJ View Post
                        When a CEO kills themselves you pretty much know the deal is bunk. Virtual money may make sense at some point but not right now.
                        And the second it begins to make sense, the government will regulate, or tax it into oblivion.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                          I lost all mine when the Silk Road was shut down...
                          well done

Comment

Following

Comment

Originally posted by JeffJ View Post
                              There are quite a few wall street and banking executives that have offed themselves as well. Does that mean their business is bunk? Lehman Brothers had assets of 600 Billion before their bankruptcy filing in 2008. The entire market cap of bitcoin is 8.3 billion. Now Gox losing 600 million in theft was a big deal, however most of those coins were held by people in Asia, as it was very hard to get dollars into the US from GOX. A few bad apples will drag down the reputation of any field, but just like wall street, bitcoin will keep trucking on. Tigerdirect and Overstock both now accept bitcoins and I have started accepting them on my firearms website. I did 10k in sales alone in bitcoin last month, nerds sure do like their ammo! It will spread more once people are more accepting. Merchants love it for the extremely low processing fees. I also get my money faster than my credit card processor.

Comment

Im really not that big of believer in US dollars, I sure aint a believer in bitcoins.

Comment

Working...
                                X