Student Walkouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
    They forgot to raise the minimum age for stealing a gun.

Reducing the amount of rounds things is dumb... there are MILLIONS of hi cap mags out there already. They aren't exactly disposable.

"mentally unstable" unable to purchase... was in place but was removed primarily because it would also target anyone who had a separate "conservator" ie people deemed unfit to handle their own financial affairs to the national background check database. Something again, any judge could wave his magic pen and declare with out due process.
    Yes, yes, and yes......now what? WE all know that as facts. What's the answer(s) is all that matters going forward from here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      Yes, yes, and yes......now what? WE all know that as facts. What's the answer(s) is all that matters going forward from here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
      Well, the answers certainly shouldn't be based on emotion. Is the AR and high capacity mags statistically a problem? No they are not. Are kids being raised on prescription drugs a problem? Yes, very much so!

Let's get to the real problems here.

Comment

It will take months if not years to pass gun legislation. Beefing up school security could happen almost immediately. Liberals for some reason don't like that answer. They also don't like the answer of cutting money for top of the line busses and football stadiums. Their next reply is "if my kids have to go to school with armed security then I don't want them there." Their only agenda is gun control. They do not care about actually solving the problem and that is what they accuse us conservatives of doing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
          Well, the answers certainly shouldn't be based on emotion. Is the AR and high capacity mags statistically a problem? No they are not. Are kids being raised on prescription drugs a problem? Yes, very much so!

Let's get to the real problems here.
          Sounds and looks good on paper. Statistically you (and I) are absolutely right about high capacity magazines...........until you (or I) are the one with a dead child. (Heck, cars should been banned if we wanna use statistics for this discussion.) Yep, RX drugs are definitely a issue but far from the only one that has formed this issue.
          Gonna be very interesting to watch how it plays out from here. Be assured neither side is going to be happy! But be assured WE the PEOPLE will have less freedom........no matter how that is defined by either side.

Comment

And still, the elephant in the room (which no one seems to want to talk about) is the absolute FAILURE of the FBI and local law enforcement to be honest here. 39 times. 39 times they were called to or showed up this psychopaths residence, TWICE they were warned (see something, say something) about his posts online, multiple threats to fellow students for years.

This notion that "well, we can't act until he has done something..." is horse ****. How many times have we heard that one in these cases? He HAD done something, made terroristic threats.

But lets pass some meaningless new gun laws, ban a chunk of plastic (which wasn't even factor in this event), limit the capacity of magazines (as if only we had limited his ability to shoot 20 people or just 10 at a time would make a hill of beans difference)

There comes a time when we need to have a serious discussion about LIBERTY. If the police, FBI, CIA or whoever we have entrusted with that duty can't, are unwilling or unable to or simply won't stop the people who perpetrate these shootings (and I'm not just talking about schools, churches or malls), "serve and protect", the by God we have the right under our current Constitution to protect ourselves, and our children.
            Last edited by Let's go Brandon!; 02-22-2018, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
              How about we tell the students and faculty that we will quit spending millions of dollars for football stadiums and spend that money to install security systems and hire well trained guards to protect them.

$70 million stadium.

https://www.today.com/video/get-a-fi...-1027450435527

Exactly. Quit pulling bonds to pay for sports and start paying for the important things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We as conservatives better take a page out of liberal playbook on this community organizing. They moved quick on these kids.

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
                  We as conservatives better take a page out of liberal playbook on this community organizing. They moved quick on these kids.

Hard to do when every major social media platform (Google, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter), the IRS and yes even the FBI are literally targeting and silencing the opposition

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                    Hard to do when every major social media platform (Google, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter), the IRS and yes even the FBI are literally targeting and silencing the opposition
                    You forgot the indoctrination of the education system, which is very apparent in this case.

Comment

Keeping external threats out of every school in America is simple and easy to do.
                      Just cost money.
                      which is completely doable too.
                      Get rid of stupid pork things in budgets...and weigh them against student safety.

It wont happen though.
                      Because student safety is only important while its on the news...and you arent allowed to have budgets without pork.

Comment

Working...
                      X