No announcement yet.

Saskatchewan Whitetail - LIVE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Border guys in Canada a DBs when you drive across. I used to cross in Niagara Falls every month and was read the riot act. They're afraid of people taking their jobs. I wish ours would do that at our border on the south.

Best of luck on the hunt. I look forward to hearing the upcoming success.

Comment

Tuned in!! Good luck!!

Comment

In good luck

Comment

With temps in the double digits, the deer should be moving

Comment

If you get a chance, snap some pics of the blinds and stands when you have a second

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
              With temps in the double digits, the deer should be moving
              I think it’s a few degrees warmer where we are going but it was pretty cold when we got up this morning.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                If you get a chance, snap some pics of the blinds and stands when you have a second
                Will do man. My dad will be hunting ground blinds only (rifle) and I will be hunting in both ground blinds and tree stands.
                Last edited by Buckley99; 11-05-2017, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Good luck, look forward to hearing more!

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Great beginning ...

Comment

I used to go to the Saskatoon area waterfowl hunting every year. There are some giant whitetail around there. Biggest and most beautiful coyotes I have ever seen as well. Every sunrise was an amazing show. Good luck to you.

Comment

Best of luck with the Sask hunt ! Today I live about 5 hours from where you'll be hunting. Tomorrow, I move to Burleson. Safe travels !

Comment

So the way I read the story and am going to relay it to our Sunday school class is:

"Jim looked suspicious so they pulled y'all over for a full vehicle search and interrogation. During the interrogation it was determined that Jim had to bring two rifles to shoot a deer that he picked out of a catalog."

Got it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

“Why do you need a rifle, let alone TWO?”

Originally posted by TradAg02 View Post
                              So the way I read the story and am going to relay it to our Sunday school class is:

"Jim looked suspicious so they pulled y'all over for a full vehicle search and interrogation. During the interrogation it was determined that Jim had to bring two rifles to shoot a deer that he picked out of a catalog."

Got it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              As his son, there is comfort knowing that his Sunday school class gives him as hard of a time as I do. Trust me, there have been plenty of rifle jokes made on the drive up here. He just keeps reminding me that for every joke I make, my charge to rent his rifle on the last day will go up $100.

Comment

Made it!

2100+ miles later and we’ve made it to camp. Time to organize gear and relax a little before tomorrow.

More to come....
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X