Krivoman Blind ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rbsears View Post
    I thought this was more of a blind question. Mitch is a great dude to work with. Great products. Well built. Good customer service. They'll last a long time. I'll buy again when I'm in the market. Would I set one up in your situation so soon to D-day???? Yup!!! Would I expect the same result had I had it up and brushed in two months ago??? Nope! Would I buy two ASAP, hunt the new one and get he 2nd up ASAP? Yup.
    It is more of a blind question... Just wanted to know how scent proof the blinds are and if I could get away hunting it on the wrong wind in the situation I explained. And I agree that having it brushed in two months ago would've been the better situation, but I just found this spot last week.

Comment

Put an Ozonics in the window and you are Golden!

Comment

You are not going to be able to sit in there at the first of the season, those blinds are hot. You are going to have to open the windows.

Comment

You need to keep the windows shut and the vent shut. Leave the vent open when you are not there so the heat comes out of the top. When you get in, close it up. Use a small camping fan in your lap so it doesn't get too hot. When you open the window to shoot, have an ozonics going on a tripod aimed at the open window and it will greatly increase your chances. He also has a deluxe version that has windows and a door that are pretty much air tight.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckDogTrainer View Post
            Put an Ozonics in the window and you are Golden!
            ^^^^^^ This works great.

Comment

Set the blind up West of your feeder. Very seldom do we have West winds..only as a front rolls in and then it is typically only for a morning or evening hunt.

Comment

Thank yall for the input. I think I'll give it a try and see how it works out.

Comment

Working...
                X