No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Macie have a great weekend. Susan and I are looking forward to seeing you at Bownanza.

Keep warm and have a great Sunday.

God Bless the Gardners

Comment

Good morning sunshine, have a great Monday!

Comment

Happy Humpty Day Macie gal, have a great one.

Comment

Hello Macie girl. Have a great HUMP day and give us some smiles and laughs!

God Bless the Gardners.

Comment

Friday morning, time for another weekend! Have a great day and an awesome weekend Macie gal.

Comment

Have a Great Weekend !

Comment

Have a great weekend Macie. Maybe you can get out and get some sun.

Praying for you!

God Bless the Gardners!

Comment

Happy Friday Maice! I hope your day was nice and that you have an even better weekend. I'm sending an extra prayer for you tonight. God bless.

Comment

Good morning beautiful Macie, hope your valentine's was a fun one.

Comment

Happy, Happy, Happy Monday Macie!

God Bless the Gardners!!!

Comment

Keep pluggin' y'all!

Comment

Well once again God has a sense of humor. I was just thinking today that I need to update this post but really nothing new to post and don't want it to seem like a face book page.

So I walk in this afternoon pretty early and find Macies nurse on the phone with the Dr talking about tomorrow at 11:00 would be great. A minute or two later she hung up and told me that Macie's GJ feeding tube had come out. The ballon had busted again. So I guess the good Lord wanted to make she I had something to tell y'all. With that said I will begin to post more often. Lol.

On a good note the new GI Dr does this as a in patient procedure. So she will be home tomorrow afternoon.

Brian

Comment

That is good news! I hate it she has to go through this again!!! More prayers y'all's way brother

Comment

Good luck tomorrow Macie! As always my prayers are always with you!

Comment

Sorry for the busted balloon, glad the new Doc has improved the process.
                                And thanks for the updates, TBH is my facebook!

Comment

Working...
                                X