Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bow press

Thinking of selling my bow press since it's taking up some space in I need it's and first 200 in hand takes it if interested PM me you number and I'll send a pic of it.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Matt, Just mount it in the back of your truck and do mobile archery repair!!

Comment

Anybody seeing any hogs on post nowadays?? I'm getting the itch to kill something!!

Comment

Seen some up by the pond in 63/64 area early evening time. Alot of hog sign in the area so they must be staying in that area!

Comment

Hey MatthewChris, thanks for the tip!! maybe one day I can return the favor...

Comment

150 on the bow press now need this gone

Comment

You selling your press brother, dang, is the arrow saw on the market??

If your gonna pig hunt right now is prime time amigos

Comment

Just got back from moving my game camera(had lots of deer but zero hogs) and driving out I crossed the tracks of one big pig. The interior wall of his track from tip to tip was 3.25 inches and from front right to back right spacing was a few feet. His pace looked like it musta been a cautious walk because he did baby steps and had steps that went left or right as if looking about. Hopefully by next week I got some photos for ya'll!

Comment

Press

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
                      150 on the bow press now need this gone
                      Matt will it press parallel limb bows?

Comment

Press sold pending payment.

Comment

tripod stand

Would anyone be interested in one? Have 16 ft led kit for it.if interested let me know it still in a honey hole of mine so I'll have to get out and take it down. Will take a $125 for it.

Comment

Hows the hunting and quotas been on Ft. Hood the last few years? The land I was hunting sold at the end of last season so it looks like Ill be back on hood this season. haven't hunted hood in about 5 years, any reg. changes I need to know about? gonna go do some scouting in the next few weeks when I get some time.

Comment

A lot has changed and this year a lot more is being changed when the new areas and regulation books come out in august. But the hunting for me at least and what I see, has been pretty good. I have seen a lot of good bucks in the areas I have hunted and have taken a couple decent bucks over the last couple of years usually holding out till late season to try and get a mature buck witch can be real difficult. A lot of good deer coming in from all over hood just not seeing and really giant racks but with the drought that can be expected. Definitely check in at the sportsmans center if you haven't already and they will square you away, everyone up there are avid hunters and know a lot about the hunting on hood. Good luck and if you need any advice on where to go to scout, lemme know I have spent a lot of time in a lot of areas on hood since 2009, I mainly bow hunt but spend some time in a lot of the unguided gun areas as well.

Comment

Thanks for the info MatthewChris. I used to hunt 203 prob gonna Check it out first. I'm gonna run to the sportsman center next week and get signed up. I'm curious as to how the areas are gonna change. Hopefully for the better.

Comment

Working...
                                X