• Show
Clear All

Nice look!

Comment

Pile drivers too... awesome arrow

Comment

they look great

Comment

Hey Bone Thug - Just found a site called onestringer.com. They have a customization tool (not as easy as arrowrap.com) but for customized wraps they were only $14.95 a dozen! I think I'm going to try them out next time I need wraps. Looks like they are a sponsor on AT. In their "About Us" section they say they got into the business because everybody else charged too much for wraps. Just an FYI for anyone looking to get new wraps.

Comment

Boy these look good if I had extra cash I would buy the stuff to do my own as well. Called the bow shop the other day and asked what they charge per arrow 3.50 so would come to 42 a dozen but that's without wraps

Comment

nice job boys, I have some I need to put on this year will post pics when I complete the first 6

Comment

Originally posted by chrischop04 View Post
                Boy these look good if I had extra cash I would buy the stuff to do my own as well. Called the bow shop the other day and asked what they charge per arrow 3.50 so would come to 42 a dozen but that's without wraps
                That's exactly why I bought a jig and started doing my own! The Arizona Mini was $45, the Blazer vanes run $15 per 100 for solid colors and the wraps run about $1.20 each. So I can wrap and fletch a dozen arrows for under $20, where the bow shop wants $42 just to fletch! The fletching tool pays for itself in the first dozen arrows! Thanks again to the GS for all the fletching posts. It really helped. And whoever said to use the Gorilla Super Glue was dead on. Much cheaper than "Fletching" glue and sticks like crazy!

Comment

Ya I think I may get the stuff to do this ASAP. I don't buy arrows very often but would be nice to refletch the ones I got right now if I was to use the pro shop i might as well buy new arrows

Comment

Originally posted by str8shooter View Post
                    Hey Bone Thug - Just found a site called onestringer.com. They have a customization tool (not as easy as arrowrap.com) but for customized wraps they were only $14.95 a dozen! I think I'm going to try them out next time I need wraps. Looks like they are a sponsor on AT. In their "About Us" section they say they got into the business because everybody else charged too much for wraps. Just an FYI for anyone looking to get new wraps.
                    Thanks!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X