• Show
Clear All

Rattler Number 3 for the year

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	108.0 KB
ID:	25146582

I killed three rattlers all of last year....I have killed that many already this year. I also ran over one on my way to church yesterday. He slipped through the fence into the neighbors place. I don't know if he died but he was moving pretty slow. We had someone at the house checking our water system and he saw another one not 30 minutes after I killed this one today. It got away before he could call me to come with my "Judge".

This weekend, I killed a copperhead and a watermoc. Both of the rat snakes got a pass and so did the Brown earth snake. ��

Comment

Sounds like you may have a den nearby.

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
        This weekend, I killed a copperhead and a watermoc. Both of the rat snakes got a pass and so did the Brown earth snake. ��
        I am not a kill every snake I see kind of guy either, but if it has the potential to harm my family, me, pets or livestock, it is dead i.e. Rattlesnake.

Comment

Yikes

Comment

Wife killed a copperhead two nights ago, random snake killed itself in our air conditioning Unit yesterday, and something poisonous bit my dog today ... I feel your pain and am already looking forward to winter returning at home

Comment

My dad got one this weekend out in haskell while helping me out

Comment

Two medium sized Copperheads so far this year and one moccasin on my place.

Comment

We have killed 5 so far this year and expect to kill more.

Comment

Originally posted by MagicBlade View Post
                    We have killed 5 so far this year and expect to kill more.
                    We killed this little fella in camp last week!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X