No announcement yet.

2018 Alamo Precision Rifles TBH Special Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a quick update on the TBH build status. I have copy/pasted the original schedule below with updates.

1. We will start taking orders tomorrow and close the books on Feb 9th at 6:00 PM. Stock and Barrel P.O.’s will be placed at that time with our vendors on a single order to get our pricing break.
    - This is the only thing that happened on time! Some components are running behind

2. Short actions are currently in stock. Long, Magnum and Short Mag actions are scheduled to arrive by Feb 15th, so they will be ready in plenty of time.
    - Long, Mag and short mags have not arrived at this point. We are being told that short mags will deliver on 5/14/18 and long/Mags will deliver on 5/21/18.

3. Barrels will be scheduled to arrive by March 23rd
    - We have been receiving small shipments as they complete and are scheduled to receive a large, possibly final shipment on 5/7/18.

4. Long action stocks should arrive sometime mid-April
    - All of these except a few have arrived!

5. Short action stocks will be in late May
    - These are tracking on time as well. Should have them all here by 5/25/18

As promised, we will be hammering through these builds as soon as we get the parts in hand. I'd expect to see a flood of TBH builds being posted in the near future I'll keep this thread updated as things progress.

Thanks,
    Robert
    Alamo Precision Rifles

Comment

Thanks for the update. Anxiously awaiting getting the new rifle in my hands!!

Comment

Great news! Thanks for the update!

Comment

should have asked this already...special edition serial numbers or no?

after middle of June is good for me. That gives my wife a short vacation to forget about the fishing trip I leave for this week without her before bringing a new rifle into the house

Comment

Does this mean you have more time to work on my 7mm08 kryptek mountain rifle? (Bobby Minchew)

[emoji3][emoji16][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
              should have asked this already...special edition serial numbers or no?

after middle of June is good for me. That gives my wife a short vacation to forget about the fishing trip I leave for this week without her before bringing a new rifle into the house
              The actions are serialized before we get them, so no control over that.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                Does this mean you have more time to work on my 7mm08 kryptek mountain rifle? (Bobby Minchew)

[emoji3][emoji16][emoji23]
                Likely the case. Pretty sure I saw a bucket of parts with that name on it somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
                  Likely the case. Pretty sure I saw a bucket of parts with that name on it somewhere.
                  [emoji3][emoji23][emoji16]

Better be a padded bucket!

Comment

Originally posted by tommy1005 View Post
                    Thanks for the update. Anxiously awaiting getting the new rifle in my hands!!

This is me[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the update.

Comment

Anxiously waiting! Thanks for the update.

Comment

The actions are serialized before we get them, so no control over that.
                          I figured that. But a guy can dream thanks

Comment

Just a quick update on the TBH build status. I have copy/pasted the original schedule below with updates.

1. We will start taking orders tomorrow and close the books on Feb 9th at 6:00 PM. Stock and Barrel P.O.’s will be placed at that time with our vendors on a single order to get our pricing break.
                            - This is the only thing that happened on time! Some components are running behind

2. Short actions are currently in stock. Long, Magnum and Short Mag actions are scheduled to arrive by Feb 15th, so they will be ready in plenty of time.
                            - Long, Mag and short mags have not arrived at this point. We are being told that short mags will deliver on 5/14/18 and long/Mags will deliver on 5/21/18.

3. Barrels will be scheduled to arrive by March 23rd
                            - We have been receiving small shipments as they complete and are scheduled to receive a large, possibly final shipment on 5/7/18.

4. Long action stocks should arrive sometime mid-April
                            - All of these except a few have arrived!

5. Short action stocks will be in late May
                            - These are tracking on time as well. Should have them all here by 5/25/18

As promised, we will be hammering through these builds as soon as we get the parts in hand. I'd expect to see a flood of TBH builds being posted in the near future I'll keep this thread updated as things progress.

Thanks,
                            Robert
                            Alamo Precision Rifles
                            Thanks for the update!

Comment

Just ordered my ARC M10’s......I am ready for the rifle now[emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Excellent deal!

Comment

Working...
                                X