Any good tip deals out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Switching to gold tip 340s anyone know of any good deals right now?

I bought 2 packs last month when they had a $30 rebate. Might check their site to see if it’s still going.

Update:
    Still good until 08/31. Googled and saw it on Midway and Cabelas, not sure if it’s all authorized retailers or not.

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
      I bought 2 packs last month when they had a $30 rebate. Might check their site to see if it’s still going.

Update:
      Still good until 08/31. Googled and saw it on Midway and Cabelas, not sure if it’s all authorized retailers or not.

https://www.cabelas.com/assets/pdfs/...ipHunterXt.pdf
      Dude, You are like a ninja when it comes to finding good deals. Got anything brewing for Easton FMJ 5mm's?

Comment

Your local archery shop. The internet don’t give a F about you or bowhunting.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
          X10000000 and close the thread, done Amen

Comment

Comment

Tyler Walmart had these a month ago stashed on Clearance aisle. I snatched them up. Still sitting in my shop but plan to use after I use up my Easton Axis 340s.
              Attached Files

Comment

My local archery shop is a joke won’t be going back there sorry, and i don’t require my internet to have feelings just better prices ����

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                  Tyler Walmart had these a month ago stashed on Clearance aisle. I snatched them up. Still sitting in my shop but plan to use after I use up my Easton Axis 340s.
                  Dang that’s a good haul!!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                    My local archery shop is a joke won’t be going back there sorry, and i don’t require my internet to have feelings just better prices ����
                    That’s unfortunate

Comment

That’s unfortunate
                      Yup wish bowzone or whatever it is now was closer traffics a nightmare from here to there

Comment

Dang that’s a good haul!!
                        I cleaned that Walmart up! Didn't tell anyone hoping other stores would do the same. Went home with 2 boxes of Rage Hypos $9/pack, 2 Ramcats $7/pack, TruGlo Carbon XS Drop Away $5, Limbsaver TwistLox 2 packs/$4.50 and 3 Trophy Ridge Dart stabilizers $2 each, and last a Gorilla Safety Harness reg $50 for only $12! I hit the motherload!

I played the lottery that day and lost.

Comment

I cleaned that Walmart up! Didn't tell anyone hoping other stores would do the same. Went home with 2 boxes of Rage Hypos $9/pack, 2 Ramcats $7/pack, TruGlo Carbon XS Drop Away $5, Limbsaver TwistLox 2 packs/$4.50 and 3 Trophy Ridge Dart stabilizers $2 each, and last a Gorilla Safety Harness reg $50 for only $12! I hit the motherload!

I played the lottery that day and lost.
                          GEWWWWWWWWWW man just one day i wanna hit a haul like that i would die a happy man!

Comment

GEWWWWWWWWWW man just one day i wanna hit a haul like that i would die a happy man!
                            I didn't even need it all. Just piled in the shop. Hard to walk away from yellow tags 75-90% off reg price!

Comment

I didn't even need it all. Just piled in the shop. Hard to walk away from yellow tags 75-90% off reg price!
                              Lmao feeding frenzy

Comment

Working...
                              X