Help identify please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help identify please

I have a old shaved ice machine that I picked up several years in a trade. The machine works great(or did several years ago when I used it) anyways it’s been sitting in the barn and my niece wants to use it, but before I let her I want to replace the blades and drain pan. I looked on the machine and can’t find a serial number or maker make. Has anyone seen one like this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by Hoyt Man View Post
    I have a old shaved ice machine that I picked up several years in a trade. The machine works great(or did several years ago when I used it) anyways it’s been sitting in the barn and my niece wants to use it, but before I let her I want to replace the blades and drain pan. I looked on the machine and can’t find a serial number or maker make. Has anyone seen one like this?

i guess a picture would help

Comment

I was just about about to ask if you have pics of it. I cant help but maybe someone on here can identify it.

Comment

Margarita machine [emoji1303]

Comment

Bump

Comment

Looks like an old Snow cone machine.

Comment

Originally posted by papabearclif View Post
              Looks like an old Snow cone machine.

Ya think?

Comment

Good luck. It looks really old. Hopefully you can find the parts you need.

Comment

I would look for a place that sells those type of machines and see if they can id it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter007 View Post
                    I would look for a place that sells those type of machines and see if they can id it for you.
                    That’s what I’m working on now. So far no luck though.

Comment

Look on the motor and see if there is any name or numbers. You might be able to contact the motor manufacture and see what company's they supplied.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoyt Man View Post
                        That’s what I’m working on now. So far no luck though.
                        Have you tried Skips Restaurant Equipment in Victoria?

Mr. Skipper has been dealing in used equipment and repairs for many many years. He helped me out with an auger and blades for a commercial grinder that was about 40 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by Kbar View Post
                          Have you tried Skips Restaurant Equipment in Victoria?

Mr. Skipper has been dealing in used equipment and repairs for many many years. He helped me out with an auger and blades for a commercial grinder that was about 40 years old.
                          Thanks. I will try that.

Comment

This is the best snow cone machine ever!!!!
                            Attached Files

Comment

if you have taken the blade out or know what it looks like, that may help.
                              In parts replacement (especially older equipment) sight recognition is sometimes how you can identify who the manufacture or whos parts were used.

Comment

Working...
                              X