Waco Biker Shootout News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
    Baylor, Waco, some of the law enforcement, some of DA's office and some of the bikers should all burn to the ground. That is a dirty corrupt part of Texas right now.
    You really shouldn't believe everything you see on ESPN or read in Texas Monthly. Those are 2 LIBERAL media outlets. Baylor got "caught" not enforcing the OBAMA administration's "Dear Colleague" letter which tramples all over the U.S. Constitution and Due Process - no right to legal counsel, no right to a jury of one's peers, no right to cross examine adverse witnesses, no presumption of innocence, etc.

Basically, when you have no clue what you're talking about and are relying on reports from left wing media outlets, you really shouldn't post. It simply exposes your ignorance.

Comment

How would y’all have handled this incident??? Numerous dead, people everywhere. Let them all go ?? Hold them all ??

Comment

Originally posted by smokeless View Post
        How would y’all have handled this incident??? Numerous dead, people everywhere. Let them all go ?? Hold them all ??
        Holding and detaining them until the facts are sorted out would and should be expected. But, once the details are sorted out, the ones that weren't directly involved should have been let go and not charged. There probably would have only been a handful of people directly involved. Not the 175 (can't remember the exact number) charged as they were.

And just so you know, almost all of the dead were killed by the police. Confirmed by autopsy results.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
          I dont have an issue with the arrests, and still dont.

When a hundred people are involved and murders take place, the situation should be taken into consideration.

I dont agree with holding people without evidence, but when there is evidence to comb through, it takes time.
          This^^^^^, under the RICO Act.

What kind of meeting was Waco, one to determine how much shake down money each club had to pay the Banditos that year to ride in TX? Where has this annual meeting been held since the last one in Waco? What's happened to all the biker fights and killings, news media stopped reporting them.

Comment

I'm trying to figure out one piece of the puzzle. How did the police snipers determine who to shoot? They evidently did a lot of shooting. In this situation do they shoot everybody who produces a weapon? What if it's a legally licensed concealed carry weapon?

Comment

Originally posted by Heron View Post
              You really shouldn't believe everything you see on ESPN or read in Texas Monthly. Those are 2 LIBERAL media outlets. Baylor got "caught" not enforcing the OBAMA administration's "Dear Colleague" letter which tramples all over the U.S. Constitution and Due Process - no right to legal counsel, no right to a jury of one's peers, no right to cross examine adverse witnesses, no presumption of innocence, etc.

Basically, when you have no clue what you're talking about and are relying on reports from left wing media outlets, you really shouldn't post. It simply exposes your ignorance.
              You are the one with your head in the sand. Are you really that ignorant? Do you really think 50 plus girls all made up sexual assault stories just about the football team? I don't watch ESPN and heaven't read the Texas Monthly article. So what media outlet should I take my news from. Why don't you just link the article that will inform me. If you don't think Baylor was in the wrong and the town of Waco supported and aided what went on there you are crazy. I have a person that is closely involved on the happenings at Baylor and the worst is yet to come. The school has some huge hurdles that stand in front of them if they ever go to court on one of the cases. That school is going to have trouble paying off all these lawsuits to keep out of court.

With all that said I have yet seen one person from Baylor stand up and take the side of one of the girls assaulted. You are no different. If you think that nothing happened that is your choice but you are wrong in thinking that.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                This^^^^^, under the RICO Act.

What kind of meeting was Waco, one to determine how much shake down money each club had to pay the Banditos that year to ride in TX? Where has this annual meeting been held since the last one in Waco? What's happened to all the biker fights and killings, news media stopped reporting them.
                Lmao, you’re highly mis informed. No clubs pay the Bandidos to be able to ride in Texas lmao, if someone is feeding you that bs it’s a bold faced lie. You should stop believing everything you hear. And the media hasn’t stopped reporting anything, there was a shooting in El Paso not long ago involving the Bandidos and another want to be 1%er group. Was all over San Antonio news?
                Last edited by shunter14; 02-11-2018, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
                  And just so you know, almost all of the dead were killed by the police. Confirmed by autopsy results.
                  Source for that info? Everything I read said that out of 9 dead, 2 had wounds only from the caliber LEO were using. Two other bodies contained wounds from multiple calibers. Of course some will not believe any “official” version of events.

Comment

Originally posted by smokeless View Post
                    Killed by a 5.56. This would have a been a bleep on the radar if in a major metro area with a 30sec of coverage that night on the news. Not in Waco. Live here, know the players, nothing changes.

Four of the nine people killed in a melee between rival biker gangs outside a Twin Peaks restaurant were struck by the same caliber of rifle fired by Waco police,
                    Last edited by Notaguide; 02-11-2018, 01:13 PM.

Comment

You are the one with your head in the sand. Are you really that ignorant? Do you really think 50 plus girls all made up sexual assault stories just about the football team? I don't watch ESPN and heaven't read the Texas Monthly article. So what media outlet should I take my news from. Why don't you just link the article that will inform me. If you don't think Baylor was in the wrong and the town of Waco supported and aided what went on there you are crazy. I have a person that is closely involved on the happenings at Baylor and the worst is yet to come. The school has some huge hurdles that stand in front of them if they ever go to court on one of the cases. That school is going to have trouble paying off all these lawsuits to keep out of court.

With all that said I have yet seen one person from Baylor stand up and take the side of one of the girls assaulted. You are no different. If you think that nothing happened that is your choice but you are wrong in thinking that.
                      I know people who are far more connected at Baylor than you will ever know. I know Regents, the group who made the decision to fire Briles. Nothing worse is coming out (it already would have by this time) so quit repeating your baseless nonsense of which you have no personal or even reliable knowledge.

Now let me get this straight. YOU believe unproven allegations in court pleadings filed by Plaintiff's attorneys. Yeah, that's real bright. By the way, what do these pleadings allege? Baylor didn't take the alleged victims' sides when the victims were allegedly assaulted by other students at off campus locations?

Under the US Constitution (I guess you haven't heard of it but it's really important), neither Baylor nor any other Private or Public University across the nation are granted the prosecutorial powers that the Obama Administration has required the schools to employ. Clearly, you haven't thought about the far reaching consequences this can have and already has had against male students at schools across the country. IT'S REALLY VERY SIMPLE. SEXUAL ASSAULT IS (STILL, IN SPITE OF WHAT OBAMA SAYS) A POLICE MATTER. LET THE POLICE HANDLE IT!

I know far more people that were adversely affected by Baylor's being singled out for a nationwide problem (sexual assault) than you will ever know. Current male students, administration and alumnae are unfairly labeled for things they didn't do by simple minded group thinkers like yourself.

But if nothing else, consider this very common scenario, that has backlogged the Dept of Education due to complaints from situations at universities (Princeton, Harvard, Stanford, UT, etc.) all over the country about the lack of fundamental due process in the Obama guidelines:

Your son, or the son of someone you care about, attends ANY university that receives ANY form of federal funding, directly or indirectly, including student loans. He and his girlfriend have sex. They break up and she's a "woman scorned." She complains to the University (while not going to the police for some reason) and the University dutifully considers her claim under the "preponderance of evidence" standard set forth in a LETTER promulgated by the Obama administration. This is not a Constitutional amendment, not a federal law passed by Congress, not even a federal regulation. So the boy is allowed to furnish a written statement of what occurred as is the girl. The statements are considered by _____________________ (fill in the blank with people like school administrators, humanities/liberal arts professors and other people with no legal background). Of course, it's a "he said/she said" situation like 99% of these matters are. The boy is not provided a hearing, is not allowed to question the potential trier of fact (ie. jury pool), is not provided an opportunity to have his defense attorney question the girl (cross examination) or even make an oral argument. The school administration (as many have done following the Obama edict) decides to believe the girl's written statement because the school has to report these activities under the Clery Act and the school wants its numbers to look balanced, expels the boy and includes the reason for expulsion on his academic record making him academically toxic from thereon. He's going to have an extremely difficult time obtaining an undergraduate degree, EVER, and virtually no chance of obtaining any credible post graduate degree.

The above is not a made up scenario (for just a few examples, see https://www.theatlantic.com/educatio...policy/538974/ or http://law.emory.edu/elj/content/vol...nfessions.html or https://www.heritage.org/education/r...ti-due-process or https://www.insidehighered.com/news/...ed-due-process). It has happened and is happening at universities across the country. Universities which should not be enforcing criminal law, as they are neither equipped nor legally authorized to do so, are nevertheless being compelled by Unconstitutional federal mandate backed by federal loans, grants, etc.

I have 2 daughters that attend or graduated from UT. I also have a son there. My biggest concern, by far, because my daughters know to avoid certain situations, is that my son (whether he was attending UT, Baylor or any other university where he could apply for federal loans) might be accused of assault by some girl who is ****** for some reason.

I don't know all the details of UT's system of "justice" in these scenarios, but if they follow the "Dear Colleague" letter (which most universities do since it comes with the threat of losing access to federal student loans, among other sources of federal funding), my son will already have his Constitutional rights violated by the imposition of the "preponderance of evidence" standard (versus the "beyond a reasonable doubt" standard). Even if the school allows a hearing, representation by counsel, voir dire, cross-examination, etc. (again, which many schools don't allow), the school (ie. EVERY UNIVERSITY IN THIS COUNTRY!!!) is applying an unconstitutional standard.

To summarize, you should stop engaging in group think based on sources that are known to lie, and you probably should consider the implications of male college students being stripped of fundamental due process at universities across the nation. Likewise, if you, and people like you, are consistent in your "burn to the ground" foolishness, then there won't be very many universities left because the schools will either not be applying an illegal standard (and be burned to the ground), or worse yet, will be applying an unconstitutional standard but the sheep still won't be satisfied and/or unfairly expelled male students and friends and family will burn the schools to the ground.

You, Take Dead Aim, have employed the exact same thought process with your "burn to the ground" folly, that the Waco PD is alleged to have engaged in. Not real bright (especially in this thread) and certainly not informed.
                      Last edited by Heron; 02-11-2018, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Seems like the feds were more involved with this in the beginning?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Heron View Post
                          I know people who are far more connected at Baylor than you will ever know. I know Regents, the group who made the decision to fire Briles. Nothing worse is coming out (it already would have by this time) so quit repeating your baseless nonsense of which you have no personal or even reliable knowledge.

Now let me get this straight. YOU believe unproven allegations in court pleadings filed by Plaintiff's attorneys. Yeah, that's real bright. By the way, what do these pleadings allege? Baylor didn't take the alleged victims' sides when the victims were allegedly assaulted by other students at off campus locations?

Under the US Constitution (I guess you haven't heard of it but it's really important), neither Baylor nor any other Private or Public University across the nation are granted the prosecutorial powers that the Obama Administration has required the schools to employ. Clearly, you haven't thought about the far reaching consequences this can have and already has had against male students at schools across the country. IT'S REALLY VERY SIMPLE. SEXUAL ASSAULT IS (STILL, IN SPITE OF WHAT OBAMA SAYS) A POLICE MATTER. LET THE POLICE HANDLE IT!

I know far more people that were adversely affected by Baylor's being singled out for a nationwide problem (sexual assault) than you will ever know. Current male students, administration and alumnae are unfairly labeled for things they didn't do by simple minded group thinkers like yourself.

But if nothing else, consider this very common scenario, that has backlogged the Dept of Education due to complaints from situations at universities (Princeton, Harvard, Stanford, UT, etc.) all over the country about the lack of fundamental due process in the Obama guidelines:

Your son, or the son of someone you care about, attends ANY university that receives ANY form of federal funding, directly or indirectly, including student loans. He and his girlfriend have sex. They break up and she's a "woman scorned." She complains to the University (while not going to the police for some reason) and the University dutifully considers her claim under the "preponderance of evidence" standard set forth in a LETTER promulgated by the Obama administration. This is not a Constitutional amendment, not a federal law passed by Congress, not even a federal regulation. So the boy is allowed to furnish a written statement of what occurred as is the girl. The statements are considered by _____________________ (fill in the blank with people like school administrators, humanities/liberal arts professors and other people with no legal background). Of course, it's a "he said/she said" situation like 99% of these matters are. The boy is not provided a hearing, is not allowed to question the potential trier of fact (ie. jury pool), is not provided an opportunity to have his defense attorney question the girl (cross examination) or even make an oral argument. The school administration (as many have done following the Obama edict) decides to believe the girl's written statement because the school has to report these activities under the Clery Act and the school wants its numbers to look balanced, expels the boy and includes the reason for expulsion on his academic record making him academically toxic from thereon. He's going to have an extremely difficult time obtaining an undergraduate degree, EVER, and virtually no chance of obtaining any credible post graduate degree.

The above is not a made up scenario (for just a few examples, see https://www.theatlantic.com/educatio...policy/538974/ or http://law.emory.edu/elj/content/vol...nfessions.html or https://www.heritage.org/education/r...ti-due-process or https://www.insidehighered.com/news/...ed-due-process). It has happened and is happening at universities across the country. Universities which should not be enforcing criminal law, as they are neither equipped nor legally authorized to do so, are nevertheless being compelled by Unconstitutional federal mandate backed by federal loans, grants, etc.

I have 2 daughters that attend or graduated from UT. I also have a son there. My biggest concern, by far, because my daughters know to avoid certain situations, is that my son (whether he was attending UT, Baylor or any other university where he could apply for federal loans) might be accused of assault by some girl who is ****** for some reason.

I don't know all the details of UT's system of "justice" in these scenarios, but if they follow the "Dear Colleague" letter (which most universities do since it comes with the threat of losing access to federal student loans, among other sources of federal funding), my son will already have his Constitutional rights violated by the imposition of the "preponderance of evidence" standard (versus the "beyond a reasonable doubt" standard). Even if the school allows a hearing, representation by counsel, voir dire, cross-examination, etc. (again, which many schools don't allow), the school (ie. EVERY UNIVERSITY IN THIS COUNTRY!!!) is applying an unconstitutional standard.

To summarize, you should stop engaging in group think based on sources that are known to lie, and you probably should consider the implications of male college students being stripped of fundamental due process at universities across the nation. Likewise, if you, and people like you, are consistent in your "burn to the ground" foolishness, then there won't be very many universities left because the schools will either not be applying an illegal standard (and be burned to the ground), or worse yet, will be applying an unconstitutional standard but the sheep still won't be satisfied and/or unfairly expelled male students and friends and family will burn the schools to the ground.

You, Take Dead Aim, have employed the exact same thought process with your "burn to the ground" folly, that the Waco PD is alleged to have engaged in. Not real bright (especially in this thread) and certainly not informed.
                          I wouldn't brag about knowing Baylor regents. That school is a cesspool. Who I know is involved in the on going investigation not the school. How you can defend the school administration, coaches or players is beyond me. I also know a coach who was there and got out before the you know what hit the fan because he didn't believe what was happening was appropriate. He had gone to high ups to tell them what was going on and Brule sat him down the next day and told him to join the "team" or move on. He went and found a new job at a smaller school. That alone says what went on was pretty bad. Believe what you want and I'll do the same. I will sleep well at night. Hope you do too.

Comment

I wouldn't brag about knowing Baylor regents. That school is a cesspool. Who I know is involved in the on going investigation not the school. How you can defend the school administration, coaches or players is beyond me. I also know a coach who was there and got out before the you know what hit the fan because he didn't believe what was happening was appropriate. He had gone to high ups to tell them what was going on and Brule sat him down the next day and told him to join the "team" or move on. He went and found a new job at a smaller school. That alone says what went on was pretty bad. Believe what you want and I'll do the same. I will sleep well at night. Hope you do too.
                            I see your fluent in the art of non sequitur (not a compliment, btw).

Feel free to show me where I defended Briles, the players, the University or anyone else for alleged actions. If you read my response to your mob mentality foolishness, you'll see that I defended what amounts to all male college students who have had and are still having Constitutional rights curtailed by a letter promulgated by the Obama administration.

As for the regents I know, they are extremely intelligent, humble and caring people. They look out for the rights and needs of others and, unlike you, are above labeling and attacking groups. I'll take them and many other Baylor alumnae I know who fund and participate in charitable works around the world (medical care, education, ministry and spiritual and emotional counseling, operating orphanages, adopting abandoned children, giving of their finances, flood and other natural disaster relief, etc.) over you any day based on what you've displayed here. The regents I know are fine men. You are self-righteous, judgmental, and hypocritical (remember, you condemned the alleged mob think of the Waco PD and then turned around and applied the exact same mentality to Baylor).

I sleep just fine though I am becoming increasingly concerned about the prevalence of people like you who willingly renounce rights that are there to protect them. People who condemn thousands of others simply based on the alleged and/or actual bad actions of a relatively few people do in fact concern me.

Just remember, the standard you use can be used against you. If you're not willing to extend basic due process rights to others, you shouldn't expect those to be extended to you. If you are willing to condemn a large group based on what you believe, or even based on what your told by a trusted friend, about a few, don't be surprised when you're someday lumped in with a group and also condemned. If you're willing to deputize unknown and untrained school administrators to prosecute and adjudicate off campus criminal behavior by their students applying a "preponderance of evidence" standard, then don't be surprised when someone you care about and believe is unfairly accused get expelled and blacklisted by the US higher education system. You reap what you sow.
                            Last edited by Heron; 02-11-2018, 07:05 PM.

Comment

...............edit: wrong thread. Sorry, I thought I was on a thread about the biker shootout.

Comment

The Bears need to make they're own thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X