X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good luck this morning. Waiting for LDP

Comment

Originally posted by Serbin View Post
      What they r saying sounds good. 4-6 hrs. But next time instead of taking pictures u should be launching arrows when u have a wounded deer in that situation. U owe it to that animal. Times have changed.
      Bad advice.
      A wounded deer is more than likely to bed down close. Rather than make a far shot and hit him in the arse then he run 2 counties over.

Comment

Originally posted by Serbin View Post
        What they r saying sounds good. 4-6 hrs. But next time instead of taking pictures u should be launching arrows when u have a wounded deer in that situation. U owe it to that animal. Times have changed.

Ridiculous comment.... you weren't there. You don't know the range or circumstances in which that photo was taken. Get over yourself. You're right... times have changed. 10 yrs ago you didn't see stupid azz judgemental comments like yours on TBH!!

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
          Ridiculous comment.... you weren't there. You don't know the range or circumstances in which that photo was taken. Get over yourself. You're right... times have changed. 10 yrs ago you didn't see stupid azz judgemental comments like yours on TBH!!

Comment

Any news?

Comment

Good luck finding him, curious to see how far he actually went.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                I prefer dipping the broad head in vasaline and setting it on fire, and watching the rainbow

This is a real thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I finally found him. He went 300 yards. Would have never found him last night. He was in a 100acre bean field. Coyotes got em good. Feel bad but it is just one of those things. Pics to follow.

Comment

Originally posted by popeandyoung151 View Post
                    I finally found him. He went 300 yards. Would have never found him last night. He was in a 100acre bean field. Coyotes got em good. Feel bad but it is just one of those things. Pics to follow.
                    Dang! Glad you at least found him.

Comment

Glad you found him.

Comment

at least you found him

Comment

Surprised he made it that far. Sorry you lost the meat, but I guess yotes gotta eat too.[emoji17]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Good job sticking with it. Sorry to hear the yotes got to him first.

Comment

Good job sticking with it. Sad that you lost the meat but at least you have closure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Glad you got some closure.

Comment

Working...
                                X