X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Jason!! I’ll test it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Video of some killing the other night, my first kill with my new scope.

I am no way a youtuber or video editing champ, it’s just a bare bones video.

Comment

Feeder thug was running deer off my deer until last Friday, the 223 and FLIR handled the problem!

Video Link
        [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCeNsxIk3K8"]October 2019 Hog - YouTube[/ame]

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1205.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	200.3 KB
ID:	24595807

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1160.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.8 KB
ID:	24595808

Comment

Originally posted by coachwhip View Post
          Feeder thug was running deer off my deer until last Friday, the 223 and FLIR handled the problem!

Video Link
          October 2019 Hog - YouTube

[ATTACH]976496[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]976497[/ATTACH]
          Big ole nasty sucker

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
            Video of some killing the other night, my first kill with my new scope.

I am no way a youtuber or video editing champ, it’s just a bare bones video.

Nice! Where they in a trap or something? I couldn't tell what it was. Nice shooting!

Great video Coachwhip that was a big nasty one for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Outdoor Legacy View Post
              Nice! Where they in a trap or something? I couldn't tell what it was. Nice shooting!

Thanks! It was a homemade trap that didn’t work, but was baited. I was helping out an elderly couple that were being overrun by pigs. She just sent me a text and said some are back. I may have a new video tomorrow[emoji1303]

Comment

Originally posted by coachwhip View Post

Video Link
                October 2019 Hog - YouTube

[ATTACH]976496[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]976497[/ATTACH]
                Wow! Good kill and great video.

Comment

Got my 2nd kill with the Wraith... this time I remembered to record it.

Buddy of mine puts out alfalfa and has a covert camera that texts pics.. cooking dinner and he comes in and says get your stuff... grabbed my 300BO and a shovel to act as a rest and headed out.

Pic is from the trail camera as the shot hit the pig.

Not sure if the video upload worked or not.http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5dad0163...020_172218.mp4

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by r_u_sharp_2 View Post
                    Video link works.

Please, for the love of all things holy, (1) adjust your objective focus next time before you shoot, and (2) stop recording your computer monitor with your cell phone.

Other than that it was GREAT!

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                      Video link works.

Please, for the love of all things holy, (1) adjust your objective focus next time before you shoot, and (2) stop recording your computer monitor with your cell phone.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

A kill is a kill!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                          Video link works.

Ha.. just a couple issues.. it wouldnt load on a Mac so I had to use the wife's computer.. there was no way she was letting me download it.

I will get it better next time... not perfect...but better!

Comment

Originally posted by r_u_sharp_2 View Post

Buddy of mine puts out alfalfa and has a covert camera that texts pics.. cooking dinner and he comes in and says get your stuff... grabbed my 300BO and a shovel to act as a rest and headed out.

Pic is from the trail camera as the shot hit the pig.

Not sure if the video upload worked or not.http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5dad0163...020_172218.mp4

Your cell phone an IPHONE?

In have an Android and use the Stealthcam card reader. It has a spot for SD cards and Micro SD cards.
                            I just put the Micro SD card from my Wraith into it and plug it into my phone.
                            I use VLC media Player to view it. I haven't learned how to edit the videos yet.
                            In was going to learn but didn't

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for you and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                              Your cell phone an IPHONE?

In have an Android and use the Stealthcam card reader. It has a spot for SD cards and Micro SD cards.
                              I just put the Micro SD card from my Wraith into it and plug it into my phone.
                              I use VLC media Player to view it. I haven't learned how to edit the videos yet.
                              In was going to learn but didn't

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for you and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.
                              My laptop was. I have the card you can use to put the micro card in a normal SD card slot. I didn't think of trying my phone or tab, which are not Apple products.

I may take a look at vlc media... I also used my phone since the original video is a mintue or so with a lot of swinging around. We were way closer than I expected to be and with limited experience with night vison. I did what I could. Heck I used a shovel as a rest.. I am glad I got a shot at em. Ha ha.. looking now for a better rest option. I have a couple tripods just need a mount. With the can I have the rifle is very front heavy.

Comment

Smelly Autumn boar in the brush.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgG5a9fGrm4&sns=em"]6.5 Creedmoor - Autumn Hog Hunt (Hammer 99 Hunter Bullets) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X