Anyone watch NCIS???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone watch NCIS???

One of the best shows they've done. I've been hooked on this show since it started.
    DiNozzo played the Mossad Director like a cheap banjo... Sorry guys, it's either talk about NCIS or watch "dancing with the stars". I choose TBH/NCIS...
    Will Ziva be back??? Hope so. She's HOT!!

i been a fan of the show myself. rather watch it over the csi's

i think she will be back. looks like she was taking a beaten

Comment

I normally watch it every week. I have it set to DVR, so I have not watched this weeks yet.

I like it....

And yes, Ziva is HOT!!!!

Comment

Its my favorite show. Ziva is definately hot......but for some reason, Abby does it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by BOHTR View Post
          Its my favorite show. Ziva is definately hot......but for some reason, Abby does it for me.
          Let's not talk about Abby. She's hot too but in a bad girl way!!

Comment

I know.........just looks Naughty.....

Comment

Yep, watche JAG for years and now it's NCIS.

Comment

Originally posted by tuthdoc View Post
                Same here Doc. Will probably watch the spin-off from NCIS too.

Comment

Watch it religiously. Never liked Ziva, hopefully she stays gone but I doubt she will....

Comment

I have watched every episode up to this year, and will watch it when it comes out on DVD. I like how USA network does the daily 3 reruns, I loved ole Kate in the first two seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by tuthdoc View Post

same here!!!

Wish i had not clicked on this thread yet. DVR'd for later viewing pleasure. (wife is hooked on it also)

Comment

Doc - I have the whole JAG series on DVD. I had a buddy's mom get the box set off Netflix and burn it for me!!

I loved that show!

Comment

Originally posted by KYhunter View Post
                          I have watched every episode up to this year, and will watch it when it comes out on DVD. I like how USA network does the daily 3 reruns, I loved ole Kate in the first two seasons.
                          I too liked Katelyn but like where Ziva has taken the show. If I don't have much to do we'll hit USA also. Every now and then I'll see one I missed before.

Comment

There are some days that you can watch it for several hours on USA then switch to channel 7 and catch a couple more. Mailman and I have a way of greeting on the phone. He calls. I answer. He says "what'cha doin'" and I answer "I'm watching NCIS".

I have the first 3 JAG seasons. I'll eventually have them all. I LOVE that show.

Comment

I love this show and as best I can tell I have seen every episode thanks to USA. Ziva is the hottest, then Kate, and Abby is the kinda hot you don't want to tell your folks about. Anyways got to the thread a little late but figured I would share my thoughts.

Comment

Working...
                              X