No announcement yet.

Ground Max, The Eclipse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the tall one and love it as you can stand up and move around. I have tall outdoor barstool in it and it is greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      I have the tall one and love it as you can stand up and move around. I have tall outdoor barstool in it and it is greatness.
      What is the name of the tall one? I have seen it and they are sweet.

Comment

I have the Ground Max Eclipse Delux. It's a great blind. The regular Eclipse will work, but it's just too small for me. My nephew has several of them and while I can draw, I have to be careful of the roof and draw in the corners. I'd get the Deluxe. Ebay has them at very good prices all the time. I use mine when we have a couple people hunting together. Throw a net over it and the animals won't care if it fades and you can't get anymore comfort than that big rascal....or waste a lot of money on a DB. LOL

Comment

My GroundMax Eclipse, fourth hunting season using it and I have been thoroughly satisfied. I have a double bull also that still looks new, about 10 years old, but I have been partial to the groundmax lately. It has a darker back ground.
          It is worth the money!

Click image for larger version

Name:	001 (2).JPG
Views:	4
Size:	151.1 KB
ID:	23885557

Comment

just bought one this past saturday at Cabelas. I went in to purchase the predator Den in Predator Camo, but this one was the EXACT same blind (minus the camo) and was $20 cheaper. Once I brush it in you won't be able to tell what camo is under there anyways so I went with it. I have hunted out of these for about 4 years on a freinds place in Shackleford Cnty. and they are great. One of the top blinds on my list of best bang for your buck popup blinds.

Comment

If you like that camo pattern, I would personally get the Ground Max Escape Delux. It is a lot taller. If you are 6' or under, you can stand up in it. $168 at Walmart.com. I have a couple of Eclipse blinds and they are better for a 2 sided hunting area rather than all 4 sides.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=9607218

Comment

Would you leave something like this out near a feeder if you were to use it for hogs only? Would them old rooters tear it up if they smelled my left over PB&J sandwhich in the blind?

Comment

Originally posted by Dejashoot View Post
                  If you like that camo pattern, I would personally get the Ground Max Escape Delux. It is a lot taller. If you are 6' or under, you can stand up in it. $168 at Walmart.com. I have a couple of Eclipse blinds and they are better for a 2 sided hunting area rather than all 4 sides.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=9607218
                  I have that one and it worked great for me last season. Lots of room for a 6'+ guy to stand up or draw.

Comment

Working...
                  X