Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that is big time! Tulane is a top notch D1 program

Comment

thanks for all the kind wishes, definitely proud of my nephew. My brother played CFB at TROY, and knew what it took to succeed at the next level. He coached Logan in many sports and was very demanding of Logan. Year round Select travel ball, baseball camps, and networking with scouts and coaches paid off.

Originally posted by rvd View Post
      Congrats to him! .7 is a really nice scholarship in the college baseball world and Tulane is a great school. Ridiculous that the NCAA still only allows 11.7 scholarships for the whole team.
      I agree, 11.7 scholarships distributed amongst 35+ players on the team. Thanks to Title IX and FB eating up the Lion's share of men's scholarships in college athletics

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
      Well, dad gum!!! Congratulations to the lad, mom and dad...and Uncle Blake! I look forward to his battles with my Owls!
      Lots of similarities with Rice and Tulane. These athletes usually excel in the classroom and are a bit more cerebral like you

Originally posted by Rockin' G Ranch View Post
      Congratulations! Is he Andrew Stevens (LSU OF) brother?
      that would be Andrew Stevenson who grew up in Lafayette, LA and is playing in the Big Leagues for the Nationals. I'm friends with his father William, incredible family as Andrew's little brother Matt has Down Syndrome ... great read ---> http://www.lsunow.com/sports/basebal...9bb30f31a.html

I grew up in NOLA with my brother, as my nephew grew up in Mandeville and River Ridge (NOLA area)

Originally posted by BobbyOrtiz View Post
      Super cool! I have 2 boys 11 and 8. Both play select and have the same dream! Glad to see it coming my true for y’all! Big congrats to you all
      yep, lots of weekends and Summers traveling to ball games where other kids are home skate boarding, playing XBOX, and hanging out at the mall. Perseverance pays off.

Originally posted by glen View Post
      Awesome. .07 is huge for an outfielder- yesterday was cool. Get to see 5 off my kids teammates sign. Congrats to the young man
      Logan throws Left, but is also a switch-hitter batting from both sides of the plate. Exit velocity in the low 90's which will only improve while in College

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
      Tulane is a great baseball program. I’m good friends with the former head coach David Pierce now the head coach at UT. He left Tulane in good hands enjoy the ride!!
      Yep, DP helped resurrect the Tulane baseball program and left it better than he found it. Under Coach Jewett, these kids will compete on the field and graduate with a degree.

Comment

Tulane is a great school. Congratulations to the young man!

Comment

I signed an LOI with one Texas school. They decided they didn't want me a month before school started, told me they wouldn't treat me fair if I came, and I ended up at a different school. It was neat. Then they beat me 9 of the 11 times we played each other. Even neater

Comment

Thats awesome, congrats to him!

Comment

congrats

Comment

Good stuff.

Comment

Working...
                X