Mounted my first Duck.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mounted my first Duck.

Me and the girlfriend took on the challenge. I'm pretty proud to just have it mounted and finished without ruining it and the bird was frozen for well over a year. Definitely a fun learning experience and a lot tougher then I originally thought made one mistake on it that's to late to fix lol but next one will be better and so forth. So I present my Gadwall Drake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on taking on that challenge. I have seen way worse from " professionals". Good luck with it.

Comment

Dam good for your first. Birds are tough and the more you do the easier they will get. Buy a couple dvds and they will help a bunch

Comment

I thinks it’s an awesome mount for your first duck. Keep going!

Comment

Heck yeah man! I've seen bird's flyin that didn't even look that good! I think you might be on to something! You Wil have to get some coots to try this season lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ChickenWilly View Post
            Heck yeah man! I've seen bird's flyin that didn't even look that good! I think you might be on to something! You Wil have to get some coots to try this season lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
            LOL yea I'll mount a coot...and then throw it in the garbage where it belongs.

Comment

how many hours did you have in it?

Comment

Good job!

Comment

Good job!

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                    how many hours did you have in it?
                    Did bits and pieces throughout about 2 weeks. Then let dry for a couple, not sure on exact hours. I did take some pics as I worked I'll upload them later on here if there's any interest to see them.

Comment

looks good. I have future plans for a white wing dove and squirrel

Comment

Looks pretty good to me!

Comment

Thanks for all the positive feed back fellas! Thought for sure I'd get some criticism lol

Comment

Great job.

Comment

Most won't even get the first together. It's pretty addicting and when you do them yourself it's that much more meaningful. The only bad side is your house fills up fast

Comment

Working...
                              X