Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To all my Houston TBH brothers out there !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To all my Houston TBH brothers out there !!

Bed safe and stay off the roads. Getting hammered out here in Katy, Tx
    The worst I've ever seen it.

Post pics and status updates !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not good, be careful and stay safe!!!!

Comment

Be safe man. Getting a break for the first time all day in my area of Conroe.

So sick of seeing water and hearing rain. I'll curse it for a long time after this.

Comment

You fellers stay safe!

Comment

In Katy also and my neighborhood is fine, as long as the retention ponds flow off and don't fill we should be okay. But I have not left to see the area. This rain is unbelievable for sure

Comment

I'm still high and dry in Woodforest Subdivision in Montgomery Cty. We've had about 22+ inches of rain. Has slacked off a little right now but more projected for tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post

So sick of seeing water and hearing rain. I'll curse it for a long time after this.
              Amen brother. Everyone stay safe and prayers to protect all and move this storm out of here. I am afraid we will set a 500 year flood level.

Comment

We're in cypress and have gotten about 23" so far. Streets and dry for now. Got neighborhood lakes in the subdivision that are over the sidewalks around them, bridges are almost under water
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Richard S. View Post
                  I'm still high and dry in Woodforest Subdivision in Montgomery Cty. We've had about 22+ inches of rain. Has slacked off a little right now but more projected for tonight.
                  We're in Woodland Oaks just south from you. Do you know if Fish Creek is still open?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cullstuff View Post
                    We're in Woodland Oaks just south from you. Do you know if Fish Creek is still open?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                    I live in Woodlands Oaks also. Fish Creek was still open as of 7:30 tonight

Comment

Brother is In Dickinson and it's not good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

A big tree fell over in my backyard. Crushed my fence, trampoline and neighbors storage shed. I feel very fortunate, there's been some terrible flooding in my area but we've managed to stay high and dry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post

I remember during the drought of 2011 I swore I'd never cuss the rain again. That was so funny!

Comment

Y'all be safe/smart out there! I'm in Pasadena and we are up to 33 inches.

Comment

We are still above water but my neighbor has water in her house for the first time in 40 years. We've had 26+ in here in Manvel so far. Yall be safe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X