Democrats Threatening Blood In Streets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
    Do they honestly think that would go well !? There’s a reason you don’t see ANTIFA’s bull**** in the south.

Yup. I was picturing antifa pulling their crap in our little town square...... that would get quite amusing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
      Why? You take this guy serious? Surely not..

No, I agree with you.
      Just been seeing a bunch of the "yawn" comments and it drives me nuts for some reason [emoji23]

Comment

Well if you want to be the lefts general Custer than go for it Mr. Cromwell. So much as lift a finger beyond your comments to Variety magazine.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can’t believe nothing that comes out of a Democrat’s mouth, probably some of the same folks that said they was moving to Canada if Trump won.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesdad07 View Post

Sooner or later a group of these sub-humans will start something they shouldn't have. I feel that America may have to be righted by force rather than votes. I don't wish for it but we may be headed for that conclusion.

Comment

They were hoping to get the guns out of your hands before the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
                  No, I agree with you.
                  Just been seeing a bunch of the "yawn" comments and it drives me nuts for some reason [emoji23]

Honestly that happens to the very first time I've ever used that word in that context and got slammed for it.. I wont do it again..

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    First of all, I've never heard of James Cromwell, so I'll give his opinion all the weight it deserves.

Second of all, if he was the most well known actor on the planet, I would give his opinion exactly the amount of credence that comes with that title, which is zero.

I have long held the opinion that there is nothing dumber than a college student, but actors of all ages have proved me wrong over and over again.

I thought you were BANNED......seriously, agree with everything you said!

Comment

is he planning on leading the first wave of the assault?

i'm scared now fer sure.

Comment

Blood in the streets in an every day occurrence in democrat run cities.

Comment

Working...
                        X