X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ive been up a few times rabbit hunting, usually around the san gabriel area

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
      Ill be out next Friday and Saturday. I'm up for hunting with fellow blood brothers if yah wanna meet up. I can show yah around the place.
      I may go out on Feb 2I will know more next week
      U can hit me up in pm
      Last edited by TX_bowhunter37; 01-26-2013, 05:43 PM.

Comment

ill prob be there tomorrow shotguning,
        next weekend is still in the air for me,but if i free up
        id like to hook up

Comment

crod888, when you head out there do you camo up and sit,or more stalking
          cuz thats when i see them is walking around shotguning

Comment

Originally posted by unionmade482 View Post
            anyone been out today?any pigs?
            I was out today, jumped a sweet buck. Also jumped a sounder with piglets, but no shot.

Comment

Originally posted by jkuroski1973 View Post
              I was out today, jumped a sweet buck. Also jumped a sounder with piglets, but no shot.
              walk and stalk or sit and wait?

Comment

Originally posted by unionmade482 View Post
                walk and stalk or sit and wait?
                Most everyone walks and stalks. But if u find fresh sign or hear them in the bush. Sitting and waiting for them to make there move and making a move from there is typical.

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSNAVYCHIEF View Post
                  On another note has anyone seen a wild sheep at granger, i have seen a total of 5 in the past few years, i think they were the tx corsican sheep!!!saw three going across the dam by the overlook and one inside wilson fox park by the crappie dock that has a hole in the middle of it? maybe they got away from someone who lives near the lake, i have noticed some by the white bass drop off and by the horse shoe over by the doppler...just curious, can we whack them with the aph permit??????anyone,,,,
                  Used to be 2 really big Catalina's that stayed near Commanche bluff. Never did get a shot at them, but sure did want to. Haven't seen then since 2002 though.

Comment

cool,thank for the advice crod.might just give that a try tomorrow instead of small game

Comment

What kinda longbow are these bowtechs and matthews??? Never heard of them. Stick bow is better for a quick running shot.

Comment

Hogs cleaned out my sour corn spots I baited yesterday.
                        Last edited by Removed; 06-25-2019, 02:23 PM.

Comment

prob heading to granger today for small game gunning
                          and spoting hog signs

Comment

me and little brother are heading out,may ill see some ne
                            out there

Comment

Granger is a mad house today. Hunters everywhere. I called it quits.

Comment

aint nobody at the far road of san gabiel,but no action yet lol

Comment

Working...
                                X