Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yippee I just passed the Certified SolidWorks Associate exam.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yippee I just passed the Certified SolidWorks Associate exam.

When I got started on building the first trike, I did not know how to draw or even manufacture parts on a mill or lathe. Just finished the second symester on the CADD/CAM and passed the CSWA exam. Looking forward to getting back to work.

CONGRATS!!

Comment

Way ta go!!

Whats the trike?

Comment

Lookup hunting trike in the diy forum

Comment

That is no small achievement, that's a huge program to learn. I'm sitting down with it in a week to start learning. Not looking forward to the learning curve.

Congrats.

Comment

Good on ya and keep at it.

Comment

@the purple monkey it is not that hard look for the book Parametric Modeling with SolidWorks 2014. It is really easy to learn, and a lot of fun too.

Comment

Good, maybe you can help. No one else has.

I've set up my sheet in "inches" and every other setting that I could to reflect American measurement in Solid Edge, but my measurements always come up in millimeters.

Sorry, I work with solidedge at work and am away from there at the moment so I can't get specific. I've called support but they're no help.

Any idea?

Comment

Awesome, congrats. I have wanting to learn it for work but havent had the time. I have been using GibbsCam for the last 7yrs for programming ( can program on the machine and have a couple of years on FeatureCam ) but I have never used any of the dedicated drafting software.

Comment

For you guys wanting to learn solidworks here you go

Note: this offer is now closed.  SOLIDWORKS Certifications, such as the Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate (CSWA), serve as a benchmark to measure your

Comment

Solid edge is a semen product I have no experience with it. Check and see if there are any forums on the product users are usually the best sore for info like that.

Comment

That was supposed to be Siemens. SolidWorks is Desault

Comment

I used solidworks all through college and continue to use it today. It's a great tool.

Here's a Rasberry Pi with case that I made for a design class.

Comment

Great job, keep it up

Comment

Working...
                            X